♠️ 𝟎𝟐𝟎 ♠️

《 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[Normal] = You speaking via Bluetooth to the guys

[Italics] = Rindou speaking via Bluetooth to you guys

[Bold] = Ran speaking via Bluetooth to you guys

.

.

.

.

As soon as you entered through the door, it slowly shut behind you, you looked back and grabbed the handle and saw that it was locked, you clicked your tongue

''Of course...'' You rolled your eyes as you thought about it, whoever uses this is bound to put on automatic locks, you were for sure now that something was definitely going on here...

''It smells so bad....I wish I bought a mask with me now....'' You covered your nose from the smell, you pressed the button on the earpiece which now connected to Rin and Ran's.

''Bluetooth connected''

[On Bluetooth]

''Hey guys, I'm in. Have you guys entered the room?''

''Yeah''

''Yup!''

''Do your ends smell, because I feel like throwing up over here...it smells like rotten fish here...''

''They do...I'm literally covering my nose as we speak, so don't laugh if it sounds funny..''

''Lol, your nose is just weak, baby bro~''

*chuckle*

''Shut up, brother. My nose is strong. It just hates rotten smells...''

''Whatever....my end doesn't smell too bad....it's alright..''

''For now, that is. B*tch, don't come crying to us if your nose melts...''

''Yeah...you can laugh all you want but we shall see.....''

''I'll be waiting, my luvs~''

''Have you guys started moving, or you still in one spot?''

''Duh, of course we started moving, we ain't gonna stay in one spot!''

...

''Okay....''