Serendipity

I nuzzle myself into the crook of your neck and breathe in your heavenly toxin. Lustfully and desperately, I trace my fingers along your chest as it rises up and down with a quick but relaxed rhythm. Your arm is on my waist and your eyes linger on mine. As you gaze at me, I see a softness; a peace. It's like honey and milk when I see you. It's smooth and easy going. You close your eyes and let out a sigh of impatience and relaxation at the same time as you rearrange our embrace. You grab my thigh to drag me more towards you. I smile as I look at your face while I guide my hand to your beating heart. Your eyelashes cast a shadow across your cheek. I admire how they are long and curled. Your lips are plump and pink. Mine tingle with admiration as I imagine yours intertwined with mine. You look back at me, your eyes lingering on my lips. As if reading my mind, you inch your way towards my lips and you press them together softly, as if not wanting to crush my porcelain lips. my lips pulse and so do yours in lust and desperation. Your hands are heated when you place one on my left cheek and travel down my neck then down to my back, sending shivers down my spine. This was serendipity that had made this happen. A Beautiful Mistake.
-K.R.