The Conscience Has a Plan (Chapter 10)

Someone wanted me to upload ...so I tried to upload earlier :) Sorry if its short :( I didn't hav e alot of time this week so.... yeah.... Hope you like! Please comment and Vote !!!! Also, who do you guys think should play Alissa, Liam, Chase, Jake, and Ryan???? Let me know in the comment section so I can get your input! Enjoy :D 

EDIT [10/25/2020]: This has got to be the weirdest chapter I've ever written. I have no clue why I wrote it like this, but bear with it. It's important to the story, and I don't want the format of this chapter to scare anyone off :'( Fortunately, this chapter is short so it doesn't last long. Anyway, thanks for reading. PLEASE stick around to read the next chapter. Than you so much for reading my author's note :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked over to the table where my brother sat and plopped my lunch tray down on the table. Ben made some space for me and I slid in the gap between him and my brother. I sighed. We had just gotten to the half way point of the first day of school, and I was already exhausted. Ryan's annoyingness is really getting to my head. Maybe I should just tell the nurse I'm sick and go home and skip.

What are you? Some kind of a wimp? Just because Ryan annoys you doesn't mean you should leave the school! You are better than that!

I guess so... 

What do you mean 'I guess so...' Step up to the plate! Take the challenge! Show Ryan what your made of! Show him the true you! Show him who  you really are! Show him.

Umm...your kind of getting carried away.

Don't interrupt, I'm on a role. Show Ryan the true passion of fire that burns through your body like a wildfire!

O-kay...

Come on girl! Show him what your made of! Give him some sass!

That's enough, I don't think I'll be giving Ryan any 'sass' anytime soon.

So you're backing down.

Yup.

Wrong answer. You are going to strut up to Ryan and show him who's boss. Then you're going to march back to your seat and make him jealous! Got it?

No, I don't 'got it'. Why do I even need to make him jealous anyways?

So he'll be jealous and want you.

But I don't want him. I don't even like him.

Excuse me, you think you don't like him, but really you do. Trust me, you can't see it but I can.

That makes no sense. You're my conscience, which means you're me, which means I know what I think, which means you're wrong, which means I'm right, which means I don't like Ryan which means....that  makes no sense because technically if you're me, then I do like Ryan....which I don't!

Ugh, I'm so confused. I rested my head against the lunch table. Chase looked down at me concernedly. How was I supposed to tell him that his best friend was giving me all sorts of feelings inside? There were butterflies fluttering in my stomach, my heart was racing in my chest, and I could feel beads of sweat slip down the back of my neck.

Have some faith. Go make Ryan jealous and win him over. Don't give in to him no matter what though. Make him REALLY want you for who you are. Make him not think you're trash like the  other girls he's used in the past. You need to teach him a lesson.

So basically you want me to make him fall for me and then crush him.

Well, you can keep him or crush him. Either way you win something.

What do I win?

If you keep him, you get to have a cute boyfriend and if you crush him, you'll steal his dignity. You'll show him what it feels like to be used. And you'll stop him from breaking the hearts of thousands of other girls.

Well, maybe thousands was an exaggeration. Ryan was cute, but he wasn't that cute. I guess the plan didn't sound that bad. He did deserve it. 

Good! No go flirt your ass off!

Pfft, yeah right in your dreams! There's no way I'm flirting with him, even if it is just to teach him a lesson.

If you want to make progress in this whole jealousy plan, you're gonna have to flirt.

I sat back up again, slouching over the table. Then I picked at my peanut butter and jelly sandwich; I didn't have an appetite anymore. I still felt pretty sick. I guess if I had to flirt, then flirting was my only option.

I can't believe you actually gave in. I never thought I'd see the day.

Don't make me change my mind.

Right. Pay attention and go have fun! Get your flirt on!

I groaned.

Chase looked at me sympathetically and said, "Tough day?"

I muttered dryly, "You have no idea..."

I turned my head to check the cafeteria clock to see when we'd be let out. When I turned my head back, lo and behold, there he was: Ryan. The guy was sitting opposite me, and the whole table had shifted for him to make room. Did everyone worship at his feet? Did he expect me to treat him the same way? If he did, he had another thing coming. 

The last thought I had before I started to flirt with him was 'I can't believe I agreed to this.'

**********************************************************************

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I actually dod not plan on uploading, but one of my fans stressed it so I said "What the heck." and decided to go for it. I know this was more of her and her conscience, but you get to see more of the plot through this chapter... So, hopefully it was a little  funny, if not tell me. I kind of wanted the flirting to be in the next chapter, so I had to stop. i'm so proud I actually managed to upload!!!! Hope you guys like this chapter! Please VOTE AND COMMENT AND UPLOAD AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT!!!!!Sorry if it's to short... I tried to make it at least two pages. Anyways, PLEAS E VOTE AND COMMENT!!