Break his heart (Chapter 19)

So I really wanted to upload a chapter fo you guys and I decided to upload THGCM because thats the story I have w/ the most dedicated fans :) Thanks everyone I hope you enjoy and please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, PUT ME IN YOUR LIBRARY, SHARE, READ, Etc. *gasp* 'that took alot of air' Lol, I'm being stupid now XD Kay bye, here's the story!

Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week since Ryan ratted on me, and I was still giving him the silent treatment from the day that he'd kissed me. I was about to teach him a lesson. You do NOT mess with me. Lately Jacob and I have actually been getting a lot closer, but I only want a friend kind of relationship right now. We'd just been to that same café this past Friday, and I had a 'date' set up with him to go there for a second time today. Luckily, I think Jacob knows I don't want a relationship right now. He's actually not that bad of a guy once you get to know him.

Unlike Ryan.

Who's infuriating, rude, obnoxious, and at the same time sweet, caring, and kind. Definitely bi-polar and NOT understanding.

Chase, who now understands that Jacob isn't a horrible person after all, is in favor of--thank god--me hanging out with him on Fridays. I have a feeling this café thing is going to become some kind of a ritual.

I was heading to the library to pick up Liam and drop him off to Chase who thankfully didn't have practice today. He'd made the football team once again this year. Tryouts had been a joke for the guys, I was told by Ben. I started to speed walk when I learned I was being followed by the idiot.

"Oh come on Sass! You haven't talked to me all week! At least let me hear the beauty of your voice if not hold you in my arms!"

I smiled despite myself from his ridiculousness and walked faster so he wouldn't catch up to me. I didn't want him to see me smiling and give him the wrong idea. I wasn't interested in having a relationship with Ryan--even if he kissed like Greek god, and I liked him so much it made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

He continued to follow my trail. "Really? You're going to be that way? Fine then! Remember though, I always get my way. See you later Sass."

I scowled. It was actually fun to be the one irritating Ryan instead of him irritating me. His little fits were--I know, I'm a horrible person for saying this--actually kind of cute. I can't help it if I like him! I don't know why, but every time I'm near him I have to smile or hold back one, and I know that even if he makes me mad, he'll make me happy soon. I can't help it when I'm around him. He changes me. That one kiss--I can't deny the sparks I felt, even if the kiss meant nothing to Ryan.

I opened the door to the library and my eyes immediately caught the little boy running around the library hollering, "I'M FLYING! I'M FLYING!! Bvvvvvvv!" He was making noises spray out of his mouth.

I immediately ran towards him. "Liam, shh!" The librarian was going to kill us. She was such a grouch. And where was Jacob? Did he take off and leave Liam alone again? Because if he did, I was going to end him. Show no mercy.

He giggled and waved a paper airplane in the air.

Suddenly my vision turned black and I heard a playful voice. I recognized it instantly and relaxed. So he hadn't taken off. "Guess who?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Um, I don't know? Jake?"

I heard a low chuckle. "You guessed right! How did you know?" He feigned surprise, dropping his hands from where they were covering my eyes. I'm surprised I didn't attack him. It didn't bother me when he touched me either. Either I was getting better about people touching me or there was something special about Ryan and now Jake. "I like the nickname by the way. No one else calls me Jake."