IN TROUBLE

ROSE P.O.V

"How could you be so reckless? Don't you remember that you almost went to Azkaban. I thought we said we have to control your anger." Albus said walking infront of me. We were in headmaster Dippet office. He was sitting in his desk while Albus was giving me a lecture.

"I'm sorry... I was really mad with Riddle and his gang- "I was saying when headmaster interrupted me.

"now, now, his friends. Gang sounds awful" He said making me roll my eyes. "Albus, you said she wasn't going to cause any trouble here in Hogwarts." Dippet said.

"She wasn't. Why were you mad at Riddle?" Albus asked.

"Because..." They won't believe me. "Because they were messing with my friend Thomas." I just said.

"Well... and just for that, you must apologize to Tom and have detention in the kitchen. You must wash the dishes for a week." Dippet said.

"A week?" I asked.

"A week.. now go to the hospital wing and apologize to Tom." Dippet said. I took a deep breath and slowly walked to the hospital wing.

When I reached the hospital wing, I saw that Tom was in a bed with Merlina Black on his side. Merlina looked worried and Tom bored. When Merlina saw me, she got mad and went straight to my face.

"You monster! You freak! I knew you were trouble the minute I saw you!" She screamed at me.

"Merlina. Leave us alone." Tom calmly said.

"But Tommy!" She whined.

"Don't call me Tommy..." Tom Riddle said in a menancing voice, making Merlina jumped a little and glared at me. She hit my shoulder when she walked passed me.

When we were alone, Tom looked at me from head to toe. Then he crossed his arms and just stared.

"Well... your girlfriend is very overprotective" I said walking closer to the bed.

"She is not my girlfriend. What do you want? Are you here to kill me with that strange magic you have?" Tom asked.

"As much as I would love to, no. I'm not here to kill you, besides that strange magic is the same magic as yours. I used wandless magic" I said sitting in a chair lying.

"That wasn't wandless magic, I'm the best in magic and I know that is not normal magic. There was some darkness in that magic. " Tom Riddle said.

"I don't know what are you talking about." I said.

"Sure you do... you kept my secret and I promise I would keep yours." Tom said smiling a little. I have never seen him smile before. His smile was nice. Stop it Rose!

"What about your friends? Would they keep the secret too?" I asked.

"Yes, I will make sure they do." He said.

"Thanks..." I said. Maybe he wasn't so bad.

"Now... mind to tell me what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well Dippet said that I need to apologize, so..... I'm sorry" I said looking down. He chuckled a little and then gave me a soft smile.

"I forgive you. now... with two conditions. 1. Tell me about this magic of yours and 2. Have breakfast with me, tomorrow. I want to show you that we are not as bad as they say. I don't want you to have a bad impression of us. " Tom said smiling at me and reaching for my hand. For the first time, I felt electricity. For the first time, I felt nervous.

"Yes..." I said. I was like in a trance.

"Good...now you should go to the dorms. We don't want you to get in more trouble. Remember I'm still a headboy" Tom said smiling at me. I got un and walked away. I was feeling something weird, I was feeling attracted?

TOM RIDDLE P.O.V

I wanted to kill her. I want her to feel pain. She humilated me infront of my friends and hurt me. She made me feel vunerable infront of people. She was dangerous. She could kill me. But she was powerful and she didn't know it. She has a good heart but with a hint of darkness in it. I liked that. I need her on my side.

When she came to the hospital wing, I saw the opportunity to take out my charm and conquer her. She was a girl after all, she had a vunerability which was love, something I can't feel. And that is her weakness. That is everyone's weakness.

Merlina was with me since the minute that she saw me. She was annoying talking to me about useless stuff. I was pretty relieve when I saw Rose walking inside the hospital. She had her long brown hair down. She usually has it in a ponytail but I had to admit, she looked good.

Merlina screamed at her and I told Merlina to leave us alone. She didn't want to but left. Rose told me that she came to apologize but I would forgive her if she told me about her magic, that magic that I want for myself and if she came to eat with me breakfast. I told her all the lies that girls like to hear. I need her to be on my side. She could protect me and hurt many. She could be my weapon.

I gave her smiles and hold her hand, I knew I made her nervous. When she left, my smile vanished. I need to win her trust, friendship and maybe even her heart, that way she will be mine forever and she will do whatever I desire.

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. sORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.