HARRY POTTER IS DEAD

ROSE POV

I was walking with Harry to the forbidden Forest. We were walking when all of a sudden he paused. He then started talking to himself. But it looked like he was talking to someone.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked. He then looked at me and then he asked out loud.

"Can she see you?" He asked. All of a sudden he grabbed what looked like a golden snitch. He kissed it and it opened. It had a resurrection stone. 

"That is brilliant" I told Harry. We then made a plan. We were going to pretend that I was taking him. I was going to try and convince Voldemort that I went with Harry so I could take him back to him. Because I was still in "love" with Voldemort. While I was with Voldemort I was going to look for the blood vessel. But Harry had to die. I just hope that Voldemort believes me.

"My Lord!" I heard someone say. We appeared in front of Voldemort and his followers. Voldemort couldn't take his eyes off me. It looked like he was just staring at me and not Harry.

"Rose..."he said looking at me. I looked at Hagrid, he looked disappointed.

"My Lord.."I said bowing my head a little.

"Please don't" he said. I looked at him and he had a look like he was still in "love" with me.

I looked at Harry and he had a shocked face. I looked back at Voldemort and with his pale hands he asked me to get closer.

I walked slowly to him. He then wrapped me in his arms he's tunic covering me. That's when I noticed he had a necklace. It was the vessel. He smelled like death. He then took up the breath like he was smelling my hair.

"I have missed your smell. Why you left? Don't you know I'm devoted to you?" He whispered at me sending shivers through my spine. But not the good ones.

"My Lord... the boy" Bellatrix said.

"You brought me the boy... " Voldemort said looking at me.

"Yes my Lord. I brought you Harry Potter." I said trying to look as innocent as possible. I then saw Bellatrix looking at me or should I say throwing daggers with her eyes at me. 

"Well done my love. Well done." He said moving me to the side so he can look at Harry. He then took out his wand and said the deadly curse, causing both of them to land on the floor.

I stood frozen in place, while Bellatrix hurried to help Voldemort.

"Leave me alone!" He said and then I walked closer to Harry.

"Don't! I think someone else should see if he is dead" Bellatrix said. Narcissa then walked to Harry.

"Is he dead?" I heard someone asked.

"Dead" Narcissa said and everyone cheered.

They made Hagrid carry Harry while we went back to Hogwarts. Hagrid was crying and looked mad at me.

"I can't believe you betrayed us. Your friends. Your godfather!" He said to me.

"I had to do what I had to do." I said to him while we walked the bridge to Hogwarts.

"Rose! Come next to me. I want you by my side." I heard Voldemort said. I looked at Hagrid and then at Harry and hurried to be close to Voldemort. He grab my hand and kissed it.

"Just like we planned, when we were younger. We are back, where we first met." Voldemort said in a nostalgic voice. I faked a smile.

We arrived and saw everyone looking at us. Neville was there. As well as Ginny and her dad. Professor McGonagall had a disappointed look on her face when she saw me.

"Neville! Who does Hagrid have in his arms?" Ginny asked.

"Harry Potter is death!" Voldemort said and Ginny screamed.

"Quiet stupid girl!" Voldemort said. Then he made a speech where everyone can join his army.

"Draco" I heard Lucius Malfoy said. I looked around and saw the blond boy infront of Luna. He looked scared, dirty and tired.

"Draco. Come" Narcissa said in a softer voice, making the boy walk. Draco walked and came across Voldemort.

"Well done, Draco" He said hugging awkwardly Draco. Draco walked towards Narcissa and looked at me a bit confused. I softly smiled at him.

"Who else?" Voldemort asked and then Neville came closer limping, making everyone laugh.

Neville made a speech of how Harry was not there but he was still in our hearts and how he didn't die in vain. But that Voldemort would die because he was wrong and the Gryffindor sword appeared from a hat, making Harry roll over  Hagrid's arms and running away. For the first time, I saw people scared. Some of Voldemort's followers disappeared while Bellatrix screamed at them to stay.

I turned to Narcissa and Draco.

"Leave... This will be over soon." I said smiling.

"You are going to sacrifice yourself. Right?" Draco asked.

"Yes.." I said. He looked like he was about to cry.

"But I will be fine! I will be at peace. Remember your promise, you will try to be happy. Take care of your mom. She is a really nice lady." I said smiling at Narcissa. I then looked at Lucius.

"You don't deserve your family" I said.

"Now go!" I said hugging Draco and Narcissa.

"Thank you" Narcissa said and they left.

I looked at Voldemort. He went after Harry. I then went after them.

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.