HE IS BACK

ROSE P.O.V

1981

"Here is your potion" I told the lady who sells me things to make them.

I was really good at making potions and I made a living with it. It was mostly medical. But people looked for me. Even though I pretend that I didn't have any magic, I was good making those. I was about to leave home when I heard people celebrating.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Haven't you heard? The wizarding world is celebrating! The dark lord has fallen! Him who should not be name is death! A baby killed him!" A man said.

"Voldemort?" I asked a little in shock.

"Don't say his name! But yes! He is death!" The man said. I guess I turnes pale because he looked worried. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes.... I'm just surprised! I should go. There are some potions I need to do." I said faking a smile and going home.

When I arrived, I sat and thought of Tom. He was death. My one and only love was death. But he was death way long ago. He was death, the day he proclaimed himself as Lord Voldemort.

I grab a parchment and wrote to Albus. Albus often came to visit and bring me potions to control my powers and pretend I don't have them. He never gave me the recipe. He often says that he wants to do this for me..

"Dear Albus,

I believe you heard the news. Lord Voldemort is death. But I don't think he is. You know why? Because I haven't aged. You and I both know that when a wizard dies, all his magic dies with him. All their curses are broken. And Since I have part of his soul, I could feel he is alive. I still trapped in this 23 year old body. Hope to see you soon.

Love,
R"

I have the letter to an owl and went home. Thinking that if Voldemort is not really death. What happened to him?

1994

It's been years since the death of Tom, I mean Lord Voldemort. I was a little more free to go places but was still very careful.I stoped drinking the potion to control my powers. I decided to have my magic again, but didn't tell people. Albus often asked me to become a potion teacher.

"I don't think Snape will like that." I said one afternoon Albus came to drink tea.

"He would love the position of DADA professor" He said. Albus often told me stories of things that had happened in Hogwarts. How Harry Potter, the boy who killed Voldemort was now in his 5th year in Hogwarts and he was a seeker in quidditch. I never understood that sport.

The Triwizard tournament was going to happen and Hogwarts was going to host it.

"You should come. Maybe get out of this house." Albus said as he prepared himself to go back to Hogwarts.

"I'll think about it" I said as I hugged Albus tightly.

Some time passed and I went to Hogwarts to the Triwizard tournament. Albus introduced me to professor McGonagall.

"Minerva, she is my god daughter Rose." He said as we waited for the participants to finish the last task.

"It is a pleasure" she said.

'The pleasure is mine" I said shaking her hand. We were talking when the band started playing and we saw how Harry appeared with someone. Was he death? Albus excused himself and went to the boys. I stayed with McGonagall.

"He is back! He killed Cedric. Voldemort is back!" Harry screamed. I felt cold.

"I'm sorry... I must leave" I said as I went back home. Where I knew I was safe since I put a spell of protection.

A few days passed and Albus wrote to me to check on me. I told him that I was safe. Then he told me he needed me to do him a favor. But he would come soon and talk to me in person, since he said it was important.

Later that day, when the sun was falling, I was collecting some plants when I heard a noise from the woods. I spun around and I could swear I saw someone with a dark hood and a face that looked like a snake. When my eyes landed on him I felt fear and ran inside. I looked from the window at the man in the woods and saw how he looked at me and then disappeared into the woods.

I felt uneasy and scared. I wrote to Albus and told him what happened. He wrote back saying to stay inside and don't go out. He was coming immediately.

The next morning, Albus came and we had breakfast. Then he told me that he had a plan to protect Harry Potter and that he needed my help. He needed to protect him long enough for the prophecy to happen, and that way defeat Voldermort once and for all. He said he couldn't tell me but he needed my help.

" I can bet you are going to ask me to become a teacher and help you take care of the kid." I said.

"Actually, it is a little more complicated that that. A teacher can't be 100% close to him. But a friend can." He said.

"A friend? Albus. I'm trapped in the body of a 23 years old. It would be weird if I befriend a 14 year old." I said.

"That is why I plan on giving you a potion to make you look younger. And you can become a transfer 14 year old student in Hogwarts. Snape helped me do it." He said.

"Oh no! No, no, no! Albus. Listen to me. I'm a 68 year old women, that is trapped in a 23 year old body and you pretend to give me a potion to be a 14 year old student. I can't handle too much. I'm sorry. I can't!" I said.

"Do you want your curse to be broken? Do you want Voldermort to be gone forever and you can be free?" Albus asked.

"I just want to grow old and live at peace. " I said looking down.

"Then you must help me. Help us..." Albus said.

"I don't know Albus... " I said.

"Think about it. If you choose to help so Voldermort can be destroyed. Here is the potion. You just have to drink it once. The other potion to bring you back is on my office." Albus said as he left.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I did wanted to see my wrinkles. When I was younger, my dream was to grow old with someone who would love me. Have a family and see my grandchildren play. But he took that away from me. Tom destroyed my life when he killed my child. When he turned me into this. An ageless person. I was sick of seeing my 23 year old face. I was sick of seeing everyone grow and die, while I stayed frozen.

I look at the vial that had the potion. I grab it in my hands and opened it. Maybe if I help and they kill him, the curse will be over, I would be old. I would be in peace and maybe die in peace as well. Then I drank. I felt dizzy and everything was dark. When I opened my eyes, I didn't feel different but then I looked at my reflection.

My brown hair was longer. My face smaller and my hazel eyes look brighter.

"Well... It looks like I'm going back to school" I said as I grab my wand and apparate into the outside of Hogwarts.

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES. REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.