I NEED THE GOLDEN TRIO

ROSE P.O.V. 

"SLYTHERIN!" I heard the scream. I looked at Harry and he looked at me in a bit of a shock. Ron was looking at me like he knew all the time that I wa going to be in Slytherin. I then walked to the table and sat. Everyone smiled at me. Well this generation of students  were more friendly that my last classmates. 

"Hello weird girl" I heard a voice. 

"Hey Blondie" I said. 

"Welcome to the Slytherins. The best house, maybe this year we will win the House Cup, now that we have a member of Dumbledore's  family." Malfoy said to his friends. They all nodded and I just smiled at them. 

We ate and Snape came to our table to to tell me that I was going to share a bedroom with a girl named Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass. Daphne looked like a nice girl as she smiled a me but Pansy didn't like me much. Daphne took me to our dormitory and I settle in.

 The next morning I got ready. I put on my uniform and looked at myself. I really did look good with esmerald green. I checked myself again in the mirror and went to grab breakfast. I saw Harry and his friends walk infront of me. I ran to catch up to them. 

"Hello guys!" I said smiling at them. They looked at me and then they looked at each other. 

"Hello..." Hermione said shyly. 

"Hello" Harry said and Ron stood quiet. 

"Can I walk with you guys to the Great Hall?" I asked. 

"Yeah... whatever" Harry said rolling his eyes. I then felt a little annoyed. I mean I don't even like you and you are acting like a bitch. No wonder Tom wanted to kill you. I faked a smile and went in his side, remembering that I had a mission.  Protect this brat. 

When we arrived to the Great Hall, we all went to our tables and eat our breakfast. Daphne came and sat near me while Pansy sat near Draco. We sat and ate and then we went to have our normal classes. On breakfast Albus introduced us our new DADA teacher. Dolores Umbridge. She wore all pink which gave  me nauseas. 

She looked evil wearing all that pink. We had that class. I remember it was one of my favorite classes that one and potions 

Umbridge was send by the ministry of magic, I believe is t check on Albus. Potter said something about that we need to protect ourselves and we need to learn how to fight Voldermort but Umbridge  said that we didn't need to learn spells of protection, we needed just theory. Potter protest again which gain himself a detention.

After that class, Slytherins had other classes without Gryffindors. After class, I was reading a book in the library when I saw Hermione walked inside carrying alot of books in her arms. Was she always a book worm? The books fell on the floor and I helped her picked them up.

"Thank you" She said and looked around.

"Your welcome" I smiled at her. She looked at the tables and saw that they were all occupied.

"Your welcome to sit with me" I said.

"I shouldn't" She said looking down.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"You are a Slytherin. Gryffindors and Slytherins don't get along very well." She said.

"Wow... Just because I'm a Slytherin, I can't be friends with you guys? I mean, we were friends in the train. Ever since I came to this school, I've tried being friends with you guys. I'm actually hurt by that comment. Not all Slytherins are the same. I'm offended that you misjudge me just by my house" I said grabbing my stuff and walking to the door.

"Wait!" She said making me stop. "I'm sorry.... I really like you and I know that Harry and Ron will like you too when they get to know you better" She said.

I smirk, my plan was working. If one of the golden trio will like me, I would be closer to Harry. I spun around giving my best innocent smile.

"Thank you Hermione. I will like that very much" I said smiling at her.

Then we sat in the table and studied together. She was really smart. We were talking, she was telling me about her muggle life when my owl came and gave me a note. It was from Albus, asking me to go to his office.

"Excuse me Hermione. I must see Albus, I mean my uncle. He is asking for my presence" I said picking my stuff and walking to his office.

When I arrived to his office, Albus asked me about my  friendship with Harry. I told him that it was getting difficult since we were in different houses.

"You will manage. You are very smart Rosie" Albus said smiling at me. That is when I noticed, how the years has gotten him.

"I'll try my best for you Albus." I said smiling at him.

"Yes, please take good care of him." He said.

"Careful Albus, I might think he is your favorite" I said laughing a little. "I heard my classmates that you give away points to Harry like if  you were giving free candy." I said.

He laughed a little and the  told me that that Ministry of Magic was asking for his presence and that I was going to be alone.

"Please behave. Remember you are older than this students so, please be more mature and don't cause trouble" He said hugging me.

"What is wrong with everyone? I feel offended" I said in his arms.

I then walked out of his office and went to the Great Hall. It was time for dinner. I sat and saw how Harry was showing his hand to Hermione and Ron. I ate dinner but my eyes were on Harry, until a blond sat infront of me and blocked my view.

"Malfoy" I said.

"Maxwell" He replied. I just looked at him and we stood silent for a few seconds when Pansy came and sat next to him and hugged him, making Draco feel uncomfortable. I just looked at them and continued eating.my food. When all of a sudden a note appeared in my food making me jump.  I looked around but saw nothing strange. I opened the note and it had written.

I know who you really are... Meet me in the library in 10 min.

Oh shit....

AUTHOR NOTE: SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.