Wαƚƈԋҽԃ (Edited)

Waking up, I rubbed my tired eyes. Laying still in bed before slowling sitting up and yawning. I checked the time "6:27 a.m" I mumbled softly. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom, taking a bath/shower.

After bathing/showering I wrapped a towel around my waist, walking over to my closet and picking an outfit to wear. After changing, I brushed my hair and looked in the mirror checking myself out.

Walking out of my room, I was greeted by my mother. "𝐚𝐡 M/𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮." She exclaims then walks away.

I 'tsked' "What does he want now". Trudging towards his office, I slowly knocked on the big door. Hearing a voice say "𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣" I did as told and walked in.

"𝙈/𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?" he says. 'Straight to the point I see'. I nod, and he continued. "𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣.. 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡" he says chuckling darkly. "𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤". I stared at him for a few seconds before saying "of course F̷a̷t̷h̷e̷r̷ ".

~~~

I feel it. I know it's their. But I can't see it. What is it?. I stared at the woods..someones staring back..?. I blinked. Its ɠσɳҽ.

I had the urge to go in there. But I didn't. I'm not scared, however, it feels as though somethings preventing me from going in. Why am I experiencing this now after I've been in and out of there frequently?

I continued walking to where my "poor victim" resides. Ignoring the feeling. I dont have time for that. I do just..nevermind. I'll go in the their later. I will go in there.

❜ ─ Time Skip ─ ❛

Arriving at our ex 'parter's' house, I ducked under the living room window peeking in to see where my victim is. Yep, there he is, sitting on the couch with a random chick on his lap. I gagged at the sight. Everyday he has someone on him. Disgusting.

I walked around his house making sure I wasn't seen. I checked if he had any windows unlock, nope. I went into his backyard and found that he had left the back door open. Rookie mistake, I chuckled to myself.

I walked in not making a single noise. I crawled on the floor and slowly crept behind them. *snap*. A loud sickening snap was heard. The woman looked at me with wide eyes. I grinned.

Before she could scream I quickly lunged at her covering her mouth. I pinned both her arms above her head with one arm and the other on her mouth. I leaned close to her ear and whispered "Make a noise and i'll make sure you die a very painful death, Understand?" She nodded while sobbing and shaking violently.

I smirk and uncovered her mouth. I ripped a piece of cloth from michaels shirt and shoved it in her mouth. Grabbing the knife I had hidden on my ankles, I moved it near her face. "You know..i'm kinda bored, soo.." I pretend to think, then smiled 'innocently' "I'll take my time with you!" but then..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my phone rang.

I cursed under my breath and checked to see who it was. An Unknown number? I looked back down at the woman under me who is by now looking like she's about to pass out. I quickly swiped my knife on her neck watching as she squirms about gasping and holding onto her neck. Before watching her body go limp.

I stood back up and looked at the mess. Deciding that I should leave already, so that's exactly what I did. Walking down an alleyway I checked my phone again. Seeing that I had a text from the same Unknown number that called a few minutes ago.

It read 'Hi' I was confused. 'What? who is this?' I thought, then replied back "who's this?". Almost immediately they texted me back, "not important, what type of knife is that btw?" 'what' I had stopped walking a few moments ago processing there text.

I stared blankly at my phone then shoved it back in my pocket. What the fuck, I knew it, someones watching me. Could it be the one watching me from the woods? hm, guess I'm going to the woods.

『𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒'𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 ಠ⁠ ⁠ل͟⁠ ⁠ಠ)』