ꜱʜᴏʀᴛʏ (Edited)

─▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░██░█
█░▀▀█▀▀░▄▀░▄▀░░▀▀░▄▄░█
█░░░▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░██░▀▀░█
─▀▄▄▄▄▄▀─────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

『𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 😄👍』

〚❝I have a lot of things to say but I cant say it❞〛

✰ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 ✰

??? POV:

"W-why do I h-have to do t-the grocer-ries!" I groaned and threw a small tantrum.

Ej sighed, "Toby..its not like it'll be the death of you going out to buy some groceries! besides slender said you could buy any snacks you wanted" He said with annoyance laced in his voice.

"WHAT?! WAIT I'LL GO WITH YOU!!" Yelled Ben from across the living room. "Wait no, let me go!" Jeff yelled back "What! I said it first!" "Bitch so what? Im going with you tobster!" "Huh?!?!"

"Will you both shut the fuck up? god.." I heard masky say. Ej then walked towards the living room so I followed him. "Take Ben with you, dont wanna deal with his annoying gamer ass" he says, Jeff and I snorted while Ben glared at us.

"A-alright lets g-go gam-er boy!" I grinned cheekily, Ben rolled his eyes and went inside the tv to go to his room. I also went up to mine and quickly changed into 'casual' clothes.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Readers POV:

"ice cream..ice cream..aha!" I grab a magnum ice cream and went to the snacks section thing.

Toby's POV:

"Is that all thats on the list?" Ben says yawning. "P-pretty much" I shrug, "Great!, lets buy whatever we want now" He then ran off towards the snacks aisle leaving me with the cart.

"w-ooow.." I quickly catch up to him and we see another person their looking at some chips. They had (long/short) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and looked like he was maaybe 5'8?

"OooOo" Ben then tries to grab some doritos but is too.. short to reach them. "Fuck! why'd they have to put them at the top man!" Ben cursed out irritated, I snickered at his attempts to reach the doritos.

We heard the person chuckle and mumble a "short" under their breath, turning away to grab some junk foods.

Ben quickly snaps his head towards them "What'd you say!!" He says getting more irritated. The guy turned towards us and tilted his head to the side "hm?"

"Dont 'hm' me you called me short you fucker!" Ben yelled, "But you are short are you not?" The guy replied with a visible smirk.

"Yoouuu...!!!" Ben looked really really pissed now. The guy then laughs "I'm kidding i'm kidding! 'pfft' sorry" They say putting both their hands up in defence. I elbow ben on his side making him jolt and glare at me, "Whatever" He says grabbing random junk foods and tossing them in the cart then walks away from me and the guy.

"H-he d-doesnt like being m-made fun of his h-height" I tell the guy, He looked at me and snorted "That so?" We both snickered and ended up exchanging names.