✨ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔩𝔢✨(Edited)

『𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚢 kazzzzzuuuummii 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝』

─▀▀▌───────▐▀▀
─▄▀░◌░░░░░░░▀▄
▐░░◌░▄▀██▄█░░░▌
▐░░░▀████▀▄░░░▌
═▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀═

〚❝Bored of being bored, because being bored, is boring❞〛

✰𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7✰

Readers POV:

I stared at the grey guy laying on my bed 'hmm.. maybe- ah forget it I'm hungry' I stood up from my chair and walked out of my room, going to the kitchen.

On my way there, I was stopped by my sister 'great' "What" I said putting my hands in my pocket. She rolled her eyes "Who was that man you brought here?" I clicked my tongue "Nonya" "Nonya?" "Nonya business" I walked away, continuing my journey to the kitchen.

I grabbed a plate and put the left over food we had for lunch, which consists of medium rare steak, sunny side up eggs, and some mashed potatoes. Just staring at it made my mouth water.

I grabbed a glass of f/d (favorite drink) and went back up my room. Luckily not running into any of my siblings. I struggled to open the door but eventually got it, then closed and locked it.

I sat on my chair and placed the food on my desk. Right as I was about to take a bite of my food, sleeping beauty seemed to wake up. He grumbled something before opening his eyes. He seemed to take in his surroundings, then sat up abruptly, causing his injured stomach to sting, and he started groaning in pain.

Snort. 'oops' Alien boy quickly snapped their head towards me. Uhm. This is awkward. He suddenly touched his face having an angry expression. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY MASK?!" "Chill man It's beside you on the bedside table, damn"

He hurriedly put on his mask and heaved a sigh. I watched all this while taking a bite of my steak. He looked in my direction, staring at me while I ate, then slowly sat up, sitting at the edge of my bed.

"How long was I out?" he asked. I looked at the clock "Uhm 2-3 hours maybe?" I shrugged and continued eating. He looked at his clothes then looked around "Where's my clothes? where am I?" I slowly swallowed my food and drank some of my f/d "Your clothes are in the dryer and you're in my house" He nodded and stood up looking at his bandaged stomach.

"You did this?" he looked at me pointing to the bandages "mhm" I simply hummed not looking at him and focusing on my food.

... (cricket sounds 🦗🦗)

"You hungry?" I said while taking a bite of my mashed potatoes. He looked away then nodded "What do you wanna eat?" "Anythings fine.." he mumbled. "Drink?" "Water" "Mkay" I put down my spoon and stood up from my chair walking to the door. He kept his gaze at me "Don't leave the room, unless you want trouble" I still felt 'eyes' on me as I closed my bedroom door.

(Making it so that he's allowed to eat other foods other than just kidneys, kinda bored seeing books of ej only eating kidneys (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠) )

❜ ─ Time Skip ─ ❛

I'm just now realizing this dude has no eyes.. I don't know how I didn't see it earlier when he woke up..

"uhm, how exactly do you see?" I asked while stirring my drink. "m" his only response. 😐. I continued to stare at him while he ate his food "Stop it" he said then looked at me "Not until you tell me how you can see with no eyes" I said with a blank expression.

He sighed "I don't also fully understand how I can 'see' without eyes, but maybe its slenders doing" he said mumbling the last part. Which I heard.

He continued eating his food while I finished up with mine. "D'ya know any 'Ben Drowned' or 'Jeff The Killer'?" He stiffened a bit "No" "That so.." 'seems like you do know them' "Well then, what's your name alien boy? Unless you prefer me calling you alien boy I have no problem with that" I said smirking slightly.

He drank some water "I'm good, it's Ej short for eyeless jack ironic yes" He placed down the now empty glass of water and put his mask on. "hah! who'd have thought, the names M/n pleased to meet you Ej" I extended my right hand for a handshake, which he took and shook slowly.

EJ's POV:

This guy..why is he like this? is he not weirded out about me? He already saw that I had no eyes, grey skin, and sharp ass teeth, so why isn't he weirded out the least bit?

I stared at him as he grabbed both our plates "Listen, I know I'm good looking but seriously quit starin' " I 'blinked' (PLEASE) and looked away. He stiffled a laugh and left the room.

I looked out the window and checked the surrounding. I have no clue where this place is. I stood up and was about to open the door when it opened suddenly. No, rather someone opened it.

She stood infront of the door with her arms crossed "tch, what you M/Ns boyfriend or something?" She said her eyebrow raised "No" I replied shortly. She quirked her eyebrow again and said "Then who are you?, what the hell are you doing here?, when are you leaving?, where did you come from?, why did M/n bring you here?" I stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to say.

"Will you mind your own fucking business? you're always up my ass"
M/n interrupted with a sour expression. He looked at me then walked over "Ya leaving?" "Yeah" "Alright" He grabbed my hand and locked his bedroom door, walking past the confused and angry girl.

"Sorry about that, she's my sister, reallyy annoying and so nosy" He said rolling his eyes and kept walking. "oh" I let him pull me until we arrived infront of a big door. Must be the main door. He opened it and walked outside, still holding my hand.

"Well, d'ya know your way back?" He said letting go of my hand. For a moment, I felt cold as the warmth from his touch disappeared. "uh..yeah" I looked at my hand for a second "By the way, you don't have to worry about me telling anyone; I won't" M/n said smirking with his head tilted to the side. (I envision a certain character doing this 😏)

"I'll go now then" He said turning around and waved his hand. He walked back in their house and closed the door.

"Fuck" 'I don't know where the hell I am, I don't even have my phone with me.' I ran my hand through my hair and looked around.

I decided to walked through the woods incase someone saw me, don't want them to call the cops on me now.

I walked around the woods in an effort to find any victims so I could steal their phone..and maybe their kindeys.

❜ ─ Time Skip ─ ❛

"So you guys faught, he won, you passed out from blood lose, then he basically took care of you?" Masky asked puffing his cigarette out the window "I guess.." I mumbled and continued wiping my blooded hoodie with a paper towel. Hoodie hummed looking in the rear view mirror for a second "That's certainly new though, you loosing a fight and getting bandaged up and taken care by said person you fought with" Hoodie said chuckling "Right" Masky added.

I sighed and threw the dirty paper towels and looked at my bandaged stomach. 'He certainly did a better job at bandaging it up than the others..'

To sum things up on how I got here, I found some teenage boys playing around in the woods and smoking weed. Killed em, grabbed their phones, didn't take their kidneys, called masky and hoodie to pick me up, and now I'm here. That's all.

『𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍, 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍』

Words: 1344
fr shocked