𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊~ (Edited)

It's been exactly 2 days since my encounter with white hoodie guy and link cosplayer. I've been researching and trying to get information on who they are or who they might be.

"hmm..nothing again.." I stared at the ceiling and thought for a moment. "ah!" I quickly typed in "Link cosplayer killer" 'I dont know man' Their was one image that stood out the most, It was a cosplayer with blood? running down their eyes.

So I clicked on it and more images of this bloody eyed link popped up. I opened the link and it took me to pinterest. I read the title and it said 'Link Cosplay - Ben Drowned'

So I went back to google and searched 'Ben Drowned' There were lots of images about this Ben guy, I went to his wiki and proceeded to read about him.

Glitching..maybe this is him? I hummed softly and stretched my back, As I was about to stand up, something or someone barged into my room.

"M/N! DID YOU SERIOUSLY STEAL MY KILL!?! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE TO KILL (person I killed yesterdays name to lazy to come up with one not like their important anyway)!!" My sister yelled like a banshee.

"my bad" I replied back "Youu..!!" She was so red from anger that she looked like a red among us character..kidding, she looked like she was about to pop.

'Yikes uh oh, don't want her to start throwing my stuff' "Look S/n, you can just find someone else to kill, besides I layed my hands on them first." I stared at her emotionless. She glared at me and bawled her fist out of anger.

"AHHHHH! I HATE YOU UGHH!" She stomped her way out of my room leaving the door wide open. 'Gee, how annoying' I sighed and heard a lot of smashing and yelling outside, I stood up and closed and locked my door continuing what I was doing earlier.

❜ ─ Time Skip ─ ❛

'Damn, this ben dude seems boring not gon' lie, and this "JeFf tHE KiLleR" guy also sounds boring' I think I found the two guys that I saw two days ago, this might be them, or not I dont know. "Man.." I huffed and turned off my computer.

I looked out the window and spaced out
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The hell was that?"

『𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 ☹️ 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝟺 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚋 😢. 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚝, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚍. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍'𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔.』