42- Magic What?

SPIKE'S POV

We arrived home a little after 11pm, Buffy placed the magic book in the kitchen and made coffee.

'Did you ever see Willow read it?' I asked

'No, it was on her book case though' Buffy replied

'So is Angelus doing the magic or Willow?' I questioned

'It would have to be Willow' Buffy guessed handing me a hot coffee.

We sat down in silence for a minute drinking our coffee. Coffee did nothing to affect me, but I drank it anyway, I think Buffy liked it when I did, makes me look normal I guess. I caught her staring at me, just her eyes, sparkling like we just went on some crazy adventure. Not the adventure we just did, stuff like that felt normal.
I smirked at her, she blushed and continued sipping her coffee, I had already skulled mine. I reached over and pulled the book so it was in the middle of both of us, I turned the page revealing the writing of Willow Rosenberg, Buffy was right, that was definitely her hand writing.
The first page read: An Entire Guide To Mythical Magic.

I looked at Buffy and said 'how can it be magic if it's a myth?'
She shook her head at me, unsure.
The second page read:
Magic is a source of energy, created long ago by the first witches. Some were blessed, others were less. Magic was made to control and punish the ones who wronged. The Mythical creatures like vampires, werewolfs and many other ungodly demons found out about the magic. Some managed to find a way to control and use magic. Sucking, biting or killing any witches that possessed the ability to use magic. This gave them a huge advantage in their life, being two things at once: a monster and a witch.
The first witches after finding out put a curse to stop it from happening, only the blessed can break it.

'Is this suggesting what I think it is suggesting?' Buffy asked

'Angelus has found a way to use magic?' I questioned

'I'm calling Giles' Buffy gulped jumping off the chair and grabbing the phone.