They hate each other....

Owner: There is another shop down the road, kill the owner of it.

Me: Is this it?

Owner: HAHAHAHA is this it he asked...

Me: Yeah, sounds easy.

Owner: Kid, you don't know their quirk.

Me: And they don't know mine.

Owner: You really are confident in this.

Me: sure am.

Owner: Alright. If you kill them and bring back their head then this costume is yours.

Me: I am taking your word.

This is a fairly easy task.

I really don't get what he is scared of why he wasthis scared.

Should this even be a challange or not.

Oh well it is a bet and I sure can handle this.

Owner: However if you return without his head you will work here for free for the rest of your life.

This must be why he smiled like that earlier.

Not as if I plan on returning without the mans head.

I can also simply just run away.

How stupid is this man?

Me: Sure. Deal.

With that being said, I went out of the shop and then started walking down the street to the other shop. It had also quite the fancy dresses around. However there was one that looked way better than the other one.

It looked a lot better since it was tight and they had smoe color sheems as well

It looked a lot better since it was tight and they had smoe color sheems as well. There was one with a hint of blue some with red some with green and some with orange. The special thing about this was that the arms were actually shielded and I could immediately tell that this one was a betetr quality than the other one. To top this off if I really didn't liked the jaket, I could still take it off and go without it since it had some pointy things hanging down but overall I liked this design.

The mask to the costume was also quite nice and I really wanted to have this one now instead of the other one. 

Don't really know why but I liked the bone mask wich include a black cloth below it so no one could see my mouth

Don't really know why but I liked the bone mask wich include a black cloth below it so no one could see my mouth. Best thing was that this would actually cover my freckles and I could also dye my hair and no one would know that this was me.

Without much of hesitation, I went into the shop and looked around for the owner and that was the moment I realized why the other shop owner was smiling so dumb at me. He was sure I couldn't beat him for a reason. This man had 4 arms and was well trained. I would even say he is a man made out of muscles. I mean look at him. For some reason this looked soo fake. Even his head was smaller than all the muscles around him.

Owner2: How can I help you?

Me: What do I need to do to get this one?

Owner2: You don't have any money, huh?

Me: Nope and I hate this.

I pulled on my clothes since let's be honest some hero merch in the underground like here was just a dead giveaway plus it was something I wanted to burn soo much that oh well what should I say.

Owner2: Hate you say. HAHAHAHAH you ran away from an orphanage?

Me: That obvious?

Owner2: Most people who dress up like you and are down here are runnaway kids.

Me: I see.

Owner2: I tell you what. If you do me a favor, this will be yours.

Me: Let me guess, kill the other shop owner and birng you their head?

Owner2: Oh my what a clever boy you are.

Not teally...

I just got the same answere from this guy as well.

I mean he definitelly looks a lot weaker than this one and again this costume was off better quality.

They really must hate each others....

Me: Deal.

Owner2: Good luck.

Me: I don't need it.

Owner2: You sure?

Me: Yeah.

Owner2: Okay but be careful of his puppetier quirk.

Me: Thanks for the hint.

With that I got out of the shop. However the thing was, I still needed a weapon and a nice one to kill him. I still had that one knife but it was definitelly not as sharp as I would have liked it. So the moment I got out of the shop, I turned back and got inside of it once again.

Me: You don't have a kitchen knife or something like that, I could borrow do you?

Owner2: Does a dagger do?

Me: Yup.

He went to one of the shelfs and just pulled out two daggers before thoring them towards me

He went to one of the shelfs and just pulled out two daggers before thoring them towards me. First off, this could have ended badly for me but I took it as a test and second these looked sick! I loved them!

Owner2: Take them if you really bring me his head, I will throw these in.

Me: Thanks!

And with that, I went out off the room and was really happy with it. Oh you should see me smile like a dumb idiotic cheshire cat. This was about to be fun for sure.