RUN boy RUN!

It was only when I got close enough and saw the face on Serpant that I dropped my smile and decided to turn around and start running. Yeah... wrong move but you would do the same if you felt and saw that bloodlust and I was not one who wanted to kill him. Tho I was sure that the bloodlust was coming from Stain and not Serpant but I was not soo sure about Serpant not being angry. I would be too if I would see the person who went missing with a bucket of lollies skipping down the road.

Whelp...

Now it was just one thing to do.... RUN!

Me: I AM SORRYYYYY!!!!!

Serpant: STOP FUCKING RUNNNING!

Stain: USAGI! YOU DAMN BUNNY!

Me: WANT ONE?!

Stain: NO! STOP RUNNING!

Me: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!

If a police officer tell you to stop, then you would of course NOT, not in a million of times, soo deadly not stop. Now if a hero screams that, will you stop? Simple answer, no. Why would you stop for a hero? They do not have any special priviliges. If anything they were the bigger assholes and only get special priviliges in getting a good beating. Let's do a quizz. If a villain screams stop running or something like that... would you stop?

If you say yes... then let me ask you one thing... no I even dare to ask you this... are fucking stupid or just lonely and tired of life? Cause I am certainly not!

So the right answer here is HELL NO as well.

After all these, of course I was not stopping at all but running around the block with Serpant and Stain at my tail. The only good thing about this was that I had quite the good stamina. Now comes the bad news... It was already around midnight my inner clock time and I am up about more than I should be so I was tired. The only thing I could really say I was lucky was that I had sweets and suger in my system. 

Serpant: FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!

Me: NO! YOU WOULDN'T AS WELL!

*BANG*

WHAT THE FUCK?!

DID HE JUST SHOOOT AT ME OR WAS THAT SOMEONE ELSE?!

No way!

NOOO WAY!

....

YES WAY!

FUCK!

I turned around for just a split second to see Serpant there with a gun and it was pointing at me. Of course I decided to stop and take my gun out pointing it at him as well. This was definitelly stupid but hey... I was not one to let this slide and I hated being pointed at by a gun.

Stain: BROTHER?!!!!

Me: THE FUCK?! COME ON SHOOT AGAIN!

Serpant: I WILL!

Me: DO IT!

Serpant: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!

Me: NOTHING!

Serpant: Where the fuck were you?

Now that we both stopped and shouted at each other, it kinda happened that we started walking towards each other and stop shouting as well. The only difference here was that I still had my bucket with sweets and one hand on the gun and Serpant both. His chances of hitting me faster were higher than mine but I had a quirk to make up for that.

Me: Kidnapped.

Serpant: Kidnapped?

Stain: Who the fuck dares to kidnapped THE killer rabbit?

Me: What? You think there are not stupid idiots out there?

Serpant: Yes.

Stain: I don't think anyone is tired of life enough.

Me: Well wrong. The LOV got me.

Serpant: That motherfucker!

Stain: I swear if I get them.

Me: ... why are you even here? Didn't you wanted to go to another city and area?

Stain: I was and I was already on my way while you were on your mission if not for my brother to call me back to help out to find your ass.

Serpant: How did they even get you?

Me: Meh...

Serpant: Meh?

Me: ...

Serpant: MEH?!!!!

Me: Yes, MEH! What do you want to hear from me more?!

Stain: Alright before this escalates even more... how about we get all back home.

Serpant: .... You soo have to tell us everything.

Me: I will and I need help.

Stain: With what?

Serpant: What did you do?

Me: Nothing.... yet.

Serpant: This never starts well...

Just like that we both put our guns away and started walking home but not without a group hug. I could tell that they were relieved and honestly I was the same the moment I hugged them. It all felt relieve and I felt how tired I was. Tho I could definitely tell how much they were angry at a certain someone for being the cause of all this. I can only wish for them to look behind their backs twice if not three times.... just for their own good.