Getting set up and ready!

When I finally managed to get back home, Serpant was already waiting for me but the moment he saw me, he started smiling like an idiot before laughing his ass off. Oh he knew for sure where I was. I mean the smell was definitelly giving me away.

Serpant: Ran away huh?

Me: Yes but from a damn hero.

Serpant: What?!

Me: I cleaned up the mess and they were after me not you.

Serpant: What about the hero?

Me: Didn't see me.

Serpant: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

Serpant: Who was it?

Me: A hobo.

Serpant: A hobo?

Oh man, were people really not used to calling that hero a hobo?

He does look like one.

Me: Yes, a hobo.

Serpant: Who the hell did you meet?

Me: My gosh, you seriously don't know?

Serpant: NO! How should I?

Me: Black clothes, long black hair, eyes of a demo-

Serpant: Eraserhead?

Me: Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!

Serpant: Why not say it immediately?

Me: Arg... can we please leave it by that. I need a bath.

Serpant: What even happened?

Me: Orchid.

Serpant: These guys!

Me: Yup, now let me get a bath.

Serpant: Ama get you your tea ready.

Just like that he let me pass him and finally get a bath but I could tell that he was looking me from top to bottom searching for any injuries. When I passed him, I could tell how much he was relieved when I passed him.

This is ridiculous...

First them and then a hero...

Damn my luck!

I also wanna murder them all!

AH

I know what I will do today in the evening.

I started to scrub the dirt and the smell of me since I wanted to throw up just thinking that I had to go through the sewer to escape a hero. Still it took me like an hour till I felt clean enough to get out. It was still annoying thinking about it. I mean ,I could have killed that hero but decided it was not his time yet and then was the fact that I also wanted to start killing them off one by one.

... but that was for a later time. For now I had Orchid to deal with.

Once I got out of the shower, I changed and came to the living room where my tea was waiting for me. Serpant was there as well patiently waiting for me and there were some knew daggers and a grenade on the table as well.

Serpant: Use these when you will go after Orchid.

Me: Hm?

Serpant: I know you will go after them for revenge and I want you to be prepared.

Me: And that is the reason for giving me new daggers and a granite.

Serpant: Oh this is just a part of it.

Me: A part?

Serpant: they know what you look like soo you gotta change your costume. This is the newest model I got. It has quite some perks as well. Fire proof, water proof, electricity and acid proof as well.  The best out of the best.

Me: Let me guess you hate them as well.

Serpant: They are annoying brats.

Me: And ama teach them a lesson.

Serpant: This is a poisonous grenade which makes them bleed immediately to death. Don't worry it is quite the fancy and painful death.

Me: .... Who are you again?

Serpant: What?

Me: I mean you never were a fan of my blood thirst.

Serpant: Nope but I have soemthing about people ruining my business.

Me: Ah I see.

Serpant: Soo these are special daggers.

Me: Alright and why are they special.

It wasn't as much as a question than making Serpant happy cause I could tell that he was waiting for that question all along. A simple question and yet he was beaming the moment I asked. Man he loved weapons a lot and I could tell because he was starting to tell me everything about how the process of making the blade look like that to sharpening to everything else. The important thing about this daggers were that the blade could be laced with poison and that was it. Fancy to say the least but also a bit too much information.

Me: Ahm thanks.

Serpant: Now about the poison... it is the hardest to find and there is no antidote so be careful when handeling it.

Me: Is there a way to gt poison resistance?

Serpant: You don't want to know.

Me: I do...

Serpant: It is painful.

Me: Okay I don't want to know anymore.

He was right about one thing. I loved the fact that one could gain poison resistance but the other thing was pain and I hated pain. This was why I was trying to do everything as fast as possible without getting hit.

Serpant: So you need anything more?

Me: Nope. I think I am good.

Now I was set and ready to get Orchid back for trying this shit on me and make me go through the sewer.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Blood Lustजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें