Look at this man! How dare he hahaha

Serpant was right with that little rest he offered me. I was glad I accepted and didn't decide to tell them everything but just go sleep. After that run for my money, I just needed it. Running away from Eraserhead was soo not what I imagined. Tho I would meet him sooner or later anyways since he was part of the USJ attack. It will be than and only there that I will think about attacking him or leaving him. Oh well that was a problem for another day for sure.

Right now I had to tell the others about the plan and everything. But first be first. This bed was sometimes just too comfortable to move and today was one of the days I felt like lazing around and not doing anything. No one can blame me about that but there would always be something else to do... *sigh*

This time it was Stain entering my room and then scream to wake me up. I was not deaf and yes I was already awake so this was sooo not needed at all.

Stain: KIDDDOOOOO!!!!!

Me: LEAVE!

Stain: Come on, you can't just lay around and do nothing the whole day!

Me: I can.

Stain: Do you even know how late it is?

Me: No, leave me.

Stain: It's 12 am.

Me: And?

Stain: You should get up!

Me: No.

Stain: Don't make me come closer or call our brother over.

Me: Do whatever but let me be.

Stain: Ahh sheesh you really gonna be lazy today?

Simply put... yes. That was my plan after running soo fast and soo long yesterday. I felt a bit sore but that was it. My body just felt heavy today and I knew that it meant it needed rest. The last couple days were just all about well... it was all over the place and everything happened without any break. Is this really the life of a villain? I don't know about it but it didn't feel right for me not to have a day without anything.

Little did I know that Stain had other plans as he came over and pulled my blanket away.

Now here I was laying around without a blanket and thinking it couldn't get worse.

Well wrong.

Since I apparently didn't do anything to counter not made any move to get up, he went towards me and I could see his shadow and it was a bit bothering. It was dark but his eyes was definitelly parcieng through me and that was bothering and annoying.

Me: Can you please leave and let me be?

Stain: Hahaha....

Ohh I didn't think that he would suddenly grab my damn cushion and then hit me with it. That surprised me soo much that I grabbed the other one and hit Stain in return. Call it my little revenge.

Stain: Ohhohoho you just done it.

Me: Oh really?!

Stain: Yup! Ama getcha!

Me: Not if you can't get me!

And this was how it all started. Of course I ran away and jumped around and we started throwing these dangerous pillows at each other as if they were our daggers. It was really really dangerous. You could even say this was a morderous and life threatening situation.

Well that was about it since no one of us wanted to go down easily and we faught quite a lot till we both kinda collapsed on the bed laughing and having the cushion in our hand. This was really funny and I really needed it and I didn't think that I needed it.

Me: Thanks.

Stain: For what?

Me: Everything.

Stain: Awwwww AAHHH this hurts! Oh you killed me with a cushion soo many times.

Me: Pffff-hahahahaha

With that, I decided to throw the cushion in my hand and hit Stain in his face before bursting out laughing soo hard that I couldn't help it and needed to curl up on the bed soo badly. This was really the best. 

I knew that he was doing this all for me and honestly it just hit me when all of the sudden I was covered with the very blanket he stole from me and on top of that, he scooped me up and rolled me around as if I was a burrito till he also needed to start laughing soo hard and let me go but I was laughing myself soo badly that I couldn't stand up at all.