2: Same Thing Every Night

⚠️TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT/ RAPE⚠️
It starts from the beginning. Also, I'm sorry for starting off with something like this this early, but I feel like it adds to the story since soon the baby will come. Sorry it's kind of short.

I panicked eternally. This has happened before, but it gets worse everytime it happens.

My air flow was being cut off by the fabric that was around my neck. It might have been a scarf, but I couldn't tell.

Suddenly, I was pushed onto the bed. I tried to fight, but my body was in a state of shock even though it's been through this a million times before.

Next thing I see is a cloth being pulled out of somewhere and Maura putting it over my mouth, then everything went black.
___

I woke up to Maura on top of me. My vision was blurry. She clearly drugged me so I wouldn't struggle.

I could only just make out her figure on top of me moving up and down. It was happening again.

I'm pretty sure this is how she got pregnant in the first place. I never willingly give myself to her anymore.

A couple minutes passed until I could feel the wetness that usually comes from this. Normally I would be worried about her getting pregnant, but it was too late for that.

Now I was just worried about catching an STD,
since I know she sleeps around. I'll have to go get tested after this.

Maura rolled off of me and onto her side of the bed. After a couple of minutes, I could hear her snores.

Knowing that she was sleeping, I got up and got into the shower to wash the evidence of what just happened tonight off of me.

My family knows about the abuse, but they don't know that she rapes me pretty much every night. Especially in a very aggressive way.

They wouldn't be happy if they knew. It's not that I don't want to tell them, it's just that they won't understand why I'm still in this relationship. They think it's easy to just up and leave, but it's even harder now that Maura is pregnant.

I got out of the shower and put on some basketball shorts and a t shirt. I got in bed next to Maura, as far away from her as possible.

When she felt me get into bed, she cuddled up next to me despite me trying to move as far from her as possible.

Suddenly, she put her hand on my crotch and started rubbing me. This is how I knew that she was pretending to sleep.

She started rubbing faster until she felt a tent grow in my pants. Next thing I know, she's on top of me pulling my shorts down.

I feel her mouth wrap around the head of my penis and I hold in a groan, cursing my body for feeling this way when she is forcing herself on me without my consent.

She starts bobbing her head up and down and then she stops. She then starts rubbing me and touching me all over. I hate this. I hate this everytime it happens. I hate how my body reacts to it as well.

She stops touching me and gets off the bed for a brief second. I can hear her grab something and then get back on the bed.

She then pounces on me as if she's a cat. Although, she might as well be.

She pulls out a pair of handcuffs and cuffs both of my hands to the headboard. They are very tight on my wrist and are definitely going to leave a bruise.

She ties a piece of cloth over my mouth and says, "We wouldn't want the maids to here now would we?" In a sickly sweet voice. Not that it matters anyways since I'm pretty sure the maids have seen her get aggressive with me before.

She starts touching me again and I start struggling against the handcuffs. She just laughs menacingly before getting on top of me once more.

I feel her lower herself onto me as I enter her. She starts humping me, and then switches to bouncing.

I stare up at the ceiling and hope that this gets done with soon. My body is already tired from her doing it to me the first time.

This goes on for a few more minutes before she rolls off of me to her side of the bed once again and actually going to sleep this time.

I get up out of bed and make my way to my office. I don't want to be in there anymore. It's not like I'd be able to sleep anyways.