Chapter 2

Emerald forest

Team RWBY and JNPR had been in the woods for an hour and a half by now. A boy had gotten lost in the forest and both teams were sent to find him. So far they had no luck. The only clue was a dirty sock Nora found.

Ruby: Hey guys, don't you think it's weird that we haven't encountered any grimm throughout the whole search.

Ren: Yeah, I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it

Weiss: Don't let your guard down, just because we haven't encountered any grimm doesn't mean that they're not out here.

Both teams searched for 15 more minutes until they decided to have a break so that they could rest

Jaune: What do you think happened to the kid?

Yang: Probably got lost playing and got eaten by a beowolf

Ruby: Yang, don't say that!

Yang: What I'm just being realistic here!

Ruby: He could still be alive, there's still hope.

Pyrrha: Sorry to burst your bubble Ruby, but Yang is right. A little kid lost in the emerald forest for over an hour, bro is definitely dead.

Blake: We didn't encounter any grimm, maybe the kid had the same luck.

Weiss: One can only hope

The teams finished resting and continued with the search but they were still unable to find the lost boy.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Paul woke up to the sounds of nature instead of the usual gunshots and artillery.
Looking around he was no longer in a German camp, he was in a forest. No trenches or buildings could be seen, it was as if this place was untouched by humanity. The breeze that hit his face was warm. You couldn't find this breeze in November

Looking to his left he saw his friends and Himelstoss, all on the ground. He rushed over to them checking if they were alive. To his relief they were. He shaked everyone lightly to wake them up, except for Himelstoss, he got a slap to the face.

Kropp was the first one to wake up, followed by Himelstoss, then Kat, and finally Tjaden.

All of them were as hungry as they were confused, they had no idea where they were or what had happened.

Kropp suggested starting a fire, and idea everyone agreed to.

Once the fire was started everyone gathered around it and started discussing what to do.

Paul: Sollten wir nach Hilfe suchen? (Should we look for help?)

Kropp: Was ist, wenn wir uns verirren? (What if we get lost?)

Kat: Wir sind bereits verloren (we're already lost)

Himelstoss: Und wenn wir in die Luft schießen, könnte uns jemand hören (And if we shoot into the air, someone might hear us)

Kat: Verschwende keine Munition, es könnte ein Bär oder ein Wolf in der Nähe sein. (Don't waste ammunition, there could be a bear or a wolf nearby.)

As they were discussing what to do, Tjaden stood up and told everyone he was going to take a piss in some nearby bushes.

As Tjaden was doing his business, he didn't notice that he was being watched
———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The huntsmen had searched for a while. It had been 45 minutes since their break and still no luck. They were seriously considering going back.

Just when they were about to leave, Blake heard a sound. It was a faint voice, she couldn't understand what it was saying due to being so faint. Both teams directed their paths to where Blake heard the noise. The closer they got the less faint the voice got and eventually they stumbled across a man. He was peeing and was singing a song in a language non of them recognized. He hadn't seen them to both teams relief. They hid in some nearby bushes while they observed him.

Jaune: Do you think he's the boy we're looking for.

Weiss: He seems to old.

Nora: Maybe he kidnapped the boy

Blake: He's armed, do you think he's a huntsmen?

Ruby: Could be, or he could also be a criminal, we should approach him carefully.

Yang: His outfit is weird, just plain gray, Coco would have a heart attack seeing this guy.

Pyrrha: So what's the plan

Ruby: I'm going to approach him slowly, if anything goes wrong you guys can ambush him from the sides.

Ren: sounds good let's do it.

When Tjaden finished doing his business, he turned around to go back to the other. When he turned around he was met by a small girl. He was caught off guard by her. He grabbed his rifle and aimed it at her. The girl raised her hands and slowly approached him. He screamed at the girl to get back, but she had a confused expression. When she finally spoke it was in English, giving Tjaden the confirmation that she was British. Not wanting to have to kill an innocent girl, he fired a round into the ground near her. The girl backed away. Tjaden heard some rustling in the bushes to his left and when he looked, he was met by a fist to the face. He was knocked unconscious.

Yang: What do we do with him

Ruby: Let's take him back to Beacon we can question him there.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

The 4 Germans at the fire, heard  Tjaden's yells and gunshot the came from the nearby bushes. All of them got up and as fast as they could rushed over to where Tjaden was. When they got there they saw a group of 8 teenagers dressed in silly colorful outfits, one of them had black hair and a pink stripe, he was carrying Tjaden In his arms. Without second thought they screamed at them to put him down, while aiming their rifles. The teens didn't seem to understand them. After 5 seconds of silence between both parties, the Germans began firing. The teens took off running with Tjaden. The soldiers gave chase while firing at them.
The chase lasted for 6 minutes. It ended when the teens reached an open area. There was a giant flying vehicle waiting for them.

Slowly the teens started boarding the vehicle

Slowly the teens started boarding the vehicle. The kid holding Tjaden was the last one to board. He placed Tjaden first then tried to board. As he was putting his foot on the vehicle Paul grabbed his leg pulling him down. Before he could even react Paul had taken out a knife, and plunged it into his stomach, but it didn't penetrate. A mysterious green coat, was protecting the boy. Paul looked at hit confused. While looking the redhead girl screamed at him to let him go, before kicking him in the face.

With that all of the kids boarded and the flying vehicle took off with Tjaden in it.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

As promised I made the chapter longer, I also cut down on the dialogue.

I'll try to release 1 or maybe 2 chapter every week, but no promises

See y'all in chapter 3