Stop Staring

*Magnus and Alec are at a party with all their friends and family*

Magnus stared at his young boyfriend and smiled lightly, admiring everything about him. He feels a tap on his shoulder and he turns around to see Jace. "Oh, well hello Jace!" Magnus says suprised at the fact Jace was talking to him.
"Hey Magnus!" Jace smirks as he realises what Magnus was staring at. "My parabatai is very good looking isn't he?" Jace chuckles lightly "You read my mind." Magnus swirls his finger in his drink and beginning to start getting lost in his thoughts again.
All he can think about is how much he loves his boyfriend with all his heart. "Alright Magnus you seem busy enough, I'm off to talk to Clary, bye!" Magnus just nods without fully registering what Jace had just said.
He watches Alec make small talk with a few people he believes he has seen before and he smiles as he remembers last night.
A smirk starts to creep up and Magnus' face as starts to picture Alec's extremely muscular body laying next to him sleeping safe and soundly.
Alec is the only thing that Magnus really cares about.
"Magnus, just go talk to your boyfriend. We are getting tired of you staring so much." Izzy nudges Magnus and giggles. "I suppose I should, thank you Izzy." She shoves Magnus forward. He fixes his suit and his cuffs making sure he looks all the best for his Sweet Alexander.
"Hello Alexander!" Magnus lays his hands on Alec's waist from behind and lays his head on his shoulder. "Hey Mags!" Alec turns in Magnus' hold and kisses his softly on the lips. "You look stunning as always" "All the same to you Alexander." Magnus kisses Alec again and eventually the group Alec was talking too got bored of their kissing and walked away.
"So... How about we head home, pup?" He giggles as he caresses Alec's suit with his fingertips. "Mags. I thought we had dropped Pup?" "Aww but it suits you so well!"
Alec sighs and wraps his arms around Magnus' waist. Magnus lifts his hand and plays with Alec's Beautiful black hair. "Let's go Mags." Magnus nods and admires his wonderful boyfriend. "Yes let's go!" They leave the party hand in hand smiling so widely. The moment they get out the door Magnus stops and pulls Alec into a tight hug.
"I love you..!" Alec's face goes red and he smirks wrapping his arms back around his waist.
"I love you too Mags.." Magnus smiles really widely and kisses Alec hard on the lips.