5💜

After Yoongi left~

Yoongi is irritated, he liked the way the younger one approached him it's different it doesn't feel like he was some important person so he should be respected, he felt like a normal human, that's why he accepted the proposal. By the way the boy asked him for his hand shows that the boy didn't know who is he. But suddenly the boy leaned to him or hugging him is like throwing himself at him. This made him irritated. That's why he hated such parties, some.... no no not some mostly all bitches will always try to claim him. But he thought this boy is different. But how wrong he is . This boy too proved his thoughts right. ( Oh poor!!!Yoongi Don't know that this boy will be surely different!!!). Yoongi just walked out of the venue and gestured his guard to bring his car.

Before he could get in, one strong hold held his wrist and he know who had the guts to stop him. He sighed internally and masked his irritation, he can't spoil his baby brother's fun. He turned around to see his brother looking at him with concern eventhough the mask is hiding his eyes, he can say Jungkook is frowning. He removed Jungkook's hand and told, "I'll be leaving kook, you enjoy the party. It seems that someone is interested in you. You should go with a flow", he teased his brother but with straight face. But Jungkook knows Yoongi to understand his meaning and he slightly blushed but the dark night and masked covered it smoothly. Yoongi chuckled at the silent response and kissed his forehead and left , not knowing a pair of angry cresent eyes is watching them. Jungkook didn't want to ask reason for his brother's sudden depart, so he just nodded his head to himself. Jungkook couldn't wait to find a reason to leave the party before Taehyung finds him out who he is or he is the one Taehyung spent last night with or he is Taehyung's pretty boy. So with that when his brother left the party, he too went inside to inform Mr and Mrs. Kim about their depart as it is to respect the elders which his brother taught him but don't follow ofcourse.

He found Namjin talking to Mr. Park, so he went to them and said, "Mr. Kim it's our pleasure that you invited us and honoured us. My brother was called urgently so he told me to inform you. And I'm also having some work so I'll be taking my leave. The party was really nice ", with that he bowed and went away when Namjin nodded with a smile, while Jin is thinking about something and waiting for the party to over so that he could ask his husband his doubts.

Jungkook get in his car brought by his guard ready to leave the party when someone stood infront of his car. He gets easily irritated and now who is this problem causing person. He got down and saw who dared to stop him and ...

That is the boy his brother danced with. He raised his eyebrows at the daring male. But that boy is just looking at him with his menacing eyes. Surely that boy is beautiful but damn he looks scary too but short( lol!!!). As of hearing these things the boy that Jungkook said to himself in his head, Jimin asked, "Are you his boyfriend?" Jungkook was confused at the question. He raised his eyebrows and asked ,"what?". "The man in the black dress, is he your boyfriend?", Jimin asked looking at Jungkook with peircing eyes. Now Jungkook understand what this boy is asking but why he is asking this? He dared to stop The Jeon Jungkook and also is asking him about being his brother's boyfriend. This boy really has guts. But Jungkook is more stubborn, "And who are you to ask that?". Jimin rolled his eyes and said,"I'm Park Jimin, heir of JM Industries and now answer me". Jungkook scoffed at the male's authority, ofcourse Parks are famous and damn rich just like Kims. But he is not any less than them. So he chuckled darkly at him and said," What if I am?". That time he noticed a small glint of hurt passed through the small male's eyes and he is curious why this male is asking about his brother. "Break up with him", Jimin looked at him with dark eyes. Jungkook was astonished at the threat. "Why would I listen to you?", Jungkook asked with dread. He is not any bitch who will fear this. "He is mine", Jimin said and came closer to Jungkook and said," You break up with him or I will snatch him from you by HOOK OR CROOK ", with that said Jimin went away with anger dripping in his eyes also in his steps. Jungkook is jungshooked. Someone dared to say he owns his brother. He saw many women and their families asking for his brother's attention and marriage but his brother never even took a glance at them. He always wondered why didn't he accept any of them or even dated any one and he knows his brother won't even do one night stands. All those models, billionaire daughters' his brother turned everyone of them down, But they all bowed their heads down and submitted themselves to them but this boy wants to own his brother and he is threatening Jeon Jungkook and that's new. He smirked "This is going to be fun", he said to no one and went away. He was feeling a little happy at the thought of his brother being chased for attention. He will enjoy it to the core. He got a call on the way informing him about a small gang meeting so he went there.