7💜

Time skip~

         It's already evening, the Kims are preparing the house for the guest Namjoon told about. Jin was not very much pleased at the sudden visit of the Young CEO as he is still bitter about his disrespect.The very much thing is that Jimin will be home anytime soon. And with Yoongi in there that boy would surely go to his dreamland then and there embarassing them to the core doing anything bratty. He already made some light snacks and even told the cook to ready the ingredients incase the Guest decide to stay for the dinner.

Meanwhile~

      Yoongi was in deep thoughts as they were riding towards the Kim's Mansion. He knows Jungkook has no secrets from him. Although Jungkook himself is an independent boy and he has his own share of deeds in this world and in Jeon empire and Jeon enterprises. But it's his responsibility as a brother and his only family to settle Jungkook's life into a peaceful and happy one. He know Jungkook wouldn't oppose his thoughts that's why he decided to first ask Jungkook which surely not many guardians are now-a-days doing. They just find someone to their liking and make their young ones marry each other and compel them to live their life with them. Although the world is moving towards a better society, still some people won't accept the freedom granted for the younger one's to choose their life partner. The elders don't want their child to marry whoever they like because they consider it as disrespect. He don't want to be seen as one, a hypocritic brother. So he genuinely asked his brother about his love life before deciding it. His sole reason for coming to Korea was to marry Jungkook to a good person within this year which is very near to the end like just two months near to this year end. While he was in abroad his heart was feeling tense and fear  , like dreaming of sometime bad happening to his brother. He decided to stay with his brother and protect him and suddenly all the responsibilities came crashing his mind when he talked with one of his long distance uncle who reminded him of the marriage and stuff. So he decide to make his brother's life more secure and more happy with someone trustworthy yet strong enough to handle his brother's anger issues and take care of his brother's responsibilities. 

    He was in such a deep thought while  his PA Yeonjun was pretty much confused of the sudden meeting not knowing the real reason of his grumpy boss to visit someone's house.

     Ofcourse he wouldn't dare to question his boss. Who would have thought one day he will even cut his head off for asking stupid questions which he always does.  Yeonjun being the dump head always gets on Yoongi’s nerves but being a calm and collected person Yoongi would let that slip away.  But this won't be all day's scenerio.

      The ride came to an end and  he got down when the guard opened his car door. He and Yeonjun went inside when Namjoon welcomed them from the door. He smiled at him and bowed to him as a respect to the elder. Namjoon smiled at the gesture and nodded his head. Namjoon guided them both inside and made them sit in the sofa in the hall. Yoongi looked around the living room which is really lively just like Mr. Kim Seokjin who he saw the other day spreading motherly smile and vibes.