8💜

Let's start~

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪...𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖...?
ℍ𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤.

~ The same day night

        Yoongi came back home with a satisfied smile and a peacefully beating heart which felt oddly content at the decision he made today after contemplating with himself. He entered the hall and told the maid to prepare Jungkook's favourite dishes for dinner and went to his room to take a relaxing bath and refreshed himself. After half an hour, He was sitting in his room's balcony looking at the moon lost in his own thoughts which are running wildly. His mind is preparing itself and he himself is preparing his own-self for telling the marriage news to Jungkook. He grew Jungkook as an independent man. He himself is a small boy when they lost their parents. They barely felt the taste of parents' love. Yoongi was grown enough to feel his parents' love and understand them but Jungkook is barely 5, a small kid to be specific. He just got a drop of love on the tip of his tongue before it becomes like a Mirage in a dessert. A innocent ten years old small boy has to take care of his small five years old brother in this cruel world which is ready to kill them for the power and wealth which their parents left without announcing the heir. The hidden heir of Jeon's Empire. The time changed everything, the very first time ,this world saw the innocent feline eyes of Yoongi which then, had a murderous look ,when some men came to their house after a week of their parents' dead.

An empty Mansion to be specific.

~ Small flashback
No one's pov

        Yoongi was sitting in the cold floor of the Mansion once filled with lovely giggles of him and his mom.

          A Mansion once filled with the whinny complaints and gibberish talks of his dad and Jungkook.

            Now all left was the immense wealth of their parents' locked in the pieces of paper in his and Jungkook's name, and their smiling faces locked in a photograph forever. All he can see now was the empty kitchen where once his mom would sing him songs while melodiously moving inside the kitchen and would pack his lunch, empty hall where his dad will help Jungkook get ready to his preschool, playing with him. All he can see was dull walls shrinking towards him and making him curl away from the darkness creeping inside their once bright lovely home. All he see was his baby brother's innocent eyes constantly asking about his mom and dad. He was just hugging the boy to his chest who is lightly sniffling ,still wipping the flowing tears of his brother with his small chubby hands looking at his brother with teary eyes.
Their peaceful mourning of fate were interrupted when some suited men came there startling them from their broken dream. Yoongi looked at them with frowned eyebrows unknown of their presence at the moment. Those men sat themselves in the extended large sofa like they own everything there and some men stood beside them. One man looked at Yoongi and said, " Oh poor little kitten and his brother .... You lost your parents right. Don't you miss them?", He asked with a smirk in his lips.

      " Who are you?", Yoongi said in a cautious voice standing up and hiding his brother behind his back. This made the smirking man furrow his eyebrows at the daring question of a mere ten years old boy. " Oh look I was being concern but you're doubting and questioning me.....what to do after all you have the rights to know", the man laughed more likely teasing the boy. But he stopped to laugh when he saw the boy didn't even said anything. " I'm the one who is going to send you both to your parents. How sweet of me right? Making your wish come true , making both of you happy again by sending you to your parents?", He said in a dangerous voice which will make a normal human cower away in fear. But no the boy standing before him hiding his little brother from the cruel reality of this world, has no fear ....not even a little flinch. Just red raged eyes.