10 💜

Short chapter ahead~

Warning: no just note *_* :

    Guys don't feel bad or irritated when I mention Jin and Kai as mothers. Don't think i criticize them as girls. It's just i don't want to confuse you using papa and all.
______________________________________

Time skip~

       Now everyone are sitting in the garden area and the grand courting gifts were presented in a graceful manner. The elders were all expectant to what the Younger Jeon has for them  to accept their proposal even though everything was fixed. " As I am the family of Jungkook and the one who proposed the marriage I brought the courting gifts instead of my uncle. So don't misunderstand my motives", Yoongi explained as it was tradition for the family's elders to bring the courting gift. Others nodded understanding the boy. So Yoongi started with the elders.

" As elegant as you, I thought nothing could be perfect than a royal Indian attire ", with that he bowed presenting the neatly folded Royal Indian Sherwani to the elder Kim , Kim Shin

" As elegant as you, I thought nothing could be perfect than a royal Indian attire ", with that he bowed presenting the neatly folded Royal Indian Sherwani to the elder Kim , Kim Shin. Shin just smiled at the younger, ofcourse he loves Indian attires the most afterall he married a Indian woman who was obsessed with traditional attires the most. He smiled in the memories of his deseased wife. Namjoon held his appa's hand and smiled at him. " This was the best courting gift I could ever receive. I grant my word that your family that is your brother is allowed to court and marry my son. Blessings dear. ", Shin smiled at the younger and blessed him. Even Jungkook was looking carefully at what his brother bought to offer for the the great family in Korea. He was surprised at the sherwani,it was beautiful his brother will look handsome in such one. He is mentally planning to gift him one.
Yoongi then turned towards the elder Park Ryung and gave her a jewel box.

 And once again Yoongi astonished them

 And once again Yoongi astonished them. An ancient emarald royal necklace with its all glory. Being rich is not a matter but seeing such precious and valuable gifts are always mesmerizing. " You have my permission on this marriage son ", Ryung blessed Yoongi and Jungkook.
Then there comes the first couple. Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. Two different personalities with different likes and dislikes.