1.(Harry)

Being a single dad is very hard specially when you very rambunctious three age son I love him with all my heart but he is very hyper everyday and every night he is a handful

Being a single dad is very hard specially when you very rambunctious three age son I love him with all my heart but he is very hyper everyday and every night he is a handful. He look a lot like his father but with my dimples and hair. Today is his father day of daycare. And I'm excited and nervous that he is going to school kind of.

"Kevin, wake up today is your first day of daycare." I said walking in his room walking him up. He opened his eyes and continue to pretend he is still asleep.

"Well since you are not wake no blueberry pancakes for breakfast." I faked being sad.

"Morning daddy." He sprung up from his slumber.

"Morning Kev." I kissed he's head.

"Can I have blueberry pancakes daddy?" He asked.

"Now that you are wake, sure." I smiled.

"Yay!" He cheered as he ran out of his room.

I started cooking breakfast the blueberry pancakes that I promised him which he is the bathroom.

"Kevin breakfast!" I shouted so he can hear me. I hear he's little footsteps coming down the hallway. He sat down and began eating his food with a smile on his face as he ate.

I began eating my breakfast with a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. I check my watch it is 6:30am daycare starts at 7:10am I need getting him ready.

"Alright Kevin we get you ready for daycare. Are you excited about going to school." I asked him.

"A little what if no one likes me?" He pouted sadly.

"Oh, sweetie people will like just give them a chance you'll see." I said while ruffling he's hair.

"Ok." He said.

I go to my room to keep out my clothes for today. And I do the same for Kevin I fixed he's hair and then mine.

"Ok, Kevin are you ready to go?" I asked him. He walking up to with he's backpack on his back. He look so cute I just cry but I can't not now. He nodded he's head yes and walked out the door.