4. (Louis)

"Thank you are for coming out tonight this means the world to me thank you so fucking much I will see again real soon

"Thank you are for coming out tonight this means the world to me thank you so fucking much I will see again real soon." I said to crowd of most loyal fans that support me no matter what. I walked off stage after performing my last show of my walls tour.

Is was crazy ride I love what I do performing and singing all the round the world. I walked backstage to go to restroom and celebrate with the lads of the incredible year of touring.

"Cheers for that tour we have ever had." I said to my band mates and friends with a beer in my hand.

"CHEERS!" They shouted out of excitement.

We partied all night long drinking and having best night of our lives. But I couldn't help but think of my other friends from ages ago. I remember I saw Harry in Chicago with a kid holding he's hand.

When did he had a baby? And didn't he tell me? And who is the young lads mother or father?

"Louis are you alright?" My friend Matt asked.

"Yea just thinking about stuff." I said as I took a drink from my beer.

"We should be celebrating. Come on." He said as he pulled from the chair with the my other lads. And forgetting about my old past and forgetting about him.

◇◇◇