8. (Louis)

"Kevin this is your father, Louis

"Kevin this is your father, Louis." He said to the kid. And I don't know why I'm so nervous but I really want him to like me.

"My father?" He said with hesitation. So I squatted down to his level so I talk to introduce myself to him.

"Yes, I am your father cause I didn't know you existed until your dad told me." I said cause I have to be honest with him. If I want to be in his life I have be truthful with him.

"You really are my daddy." He said with his lighted up with joy.

"Yea. I am" I said with a smile then Kevin reached out to me and hugged me. And it made me chuckle cutesy at him.

"Hi Kev why don't you go play for awhile, so me and your daddy can talk okay." Harry said as he sat down on the bench.

"Ok, daddy." He ran towards the monkey bars which made me laugh at his crazy energy. He reminded me of when I was a young lad.

He really is my son. If you knew sooner that he is mine the second he was born. I would've never should've left. And that he is three years old I will be there for him always. And now regret leaving Harry all those years ago.

It make feel less of a man.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Everything." I responded.

"Like?" He asked with a beautiful smile.

"Like, did you deal with your pregnancy alone, when is he's birhday?" I asked him a few questions but I have more but they can wait

"While I had my family and friends to help me through. They were having loving, supportive and caring. Through out the whole ordeal and Kevin's birthday is on the June 3rd so he'll be four yearsoldthis summer." He explained to me.

"Wow And Your family Do they know I'm your baby's dad?" I asked.

He paused.

And I got nervous for some reason they probably hate me.

"No I didn't tell them." He said while looking disappointed.

"Oh." I said.

"But they will in time, so there's no need to get upset." He teased me bumping my shoulders with him.

I chuckled slightly as I watch Kevin on trying to pet the ducks but they just ran from him.

"Kevin leave those ducks alone you little terminator." I shouted at him

Maybe this can work.