6. (Harry)

"Harry, wait

"Harry, wait." Louis shouted while chasing me.

"What do you want?" I stopped to face. He finally caught up to me and to catches he's breathe.

"Please just let me explain." He said.

"Explain what that you left me and didn't tell me why? Yea I got the picture Louis you didn't want to marry me." I rolled my eyes and about turn around.

"Do want to marry you but I wasn't ready yet." He said. Well I guess he got a point we were young.

18 and 23 for marriage but he doesn't know about Kevin and I don't want freak him out, again.

Speaking of which I have go picking up Kevin now.

"Sorry, Louis I have to go get Kevin from school." I said to him.

"Kevin. Who's Kevin?" He asked with concern.

"My son, well our son." I hesitate on this but he still deserves to know that he is Kevin's father.

"I have a son?" He mumble to himself.

He sitting on the sidewalk looking very in disbelief in the fact he is the father.

"Does he know that I'm he's father?" He asked.

"Yes, I've told him about you on few occasions and he really wants to meet you." I said.

"Just let me get him from school and I'll meet you in the park in a few minutes." I told him.

"Ok." He agreed.

I got into my car and drove to the school to tell my son his going to meet his father for the first time.