Chapter 17

October 15,1208
202nd Paratroopers, Part of the 32nd Invasion Force
Khesiuos, Charatian Federation
11:00 p.m.

This was not how Capt. Sterlious wanted to reclaim the lands of his elven ancestors. Although he was not complaining he still believed in another way.

He had heard from the higher ups that they were part of the 202nd Paratroopers whose mission was to sabotage and launch attacks on the Charatians From behind enemy lines.

Currently, he was riding a QAF Airspeed Horsa Glider brought by a QAF Military Aircraft. He wore a standard camouflaged Qotan Military uniform complimented by his insignia on his right shoulder. He was also equipped with a foldable stock version of his new L1A1 self Loading rifle while his men used either commando carbines or the new self loading rifle.

This new rifle replaced his old m1 Carbine rifle atleast for a week. It was preposterous that the QRM had 2 modernization programs in 2 months.

Which led to a heck ton of Speculation and theories surrounding The High Command but more specifically towards the president one James Hodgkins, the Enigmatic Leader of the Qota Republic.

(A/N: President Hodgkins operates in secrecy with representatives representing him in any occasion. To avoid suspicion since keep in mind that Hodgkins is currently 21. So it is impossible for him to be a leader of a growing superpower in Altrainia at such a young age. Considering that most Presidents in the continent are in their 40s to 50s.)

Cutting the rope, the glider immediately glided until it hit a tree. Knocking the aircraft and Sterlious out of his conciousness.

After an hour, he was woken up by a soldier grabbing him in the shoulder and shaking him awake.

"Hey Captain are you alright?"

It was Private Polius, a comrade of his.

"Y-yes Private."

The Captain said as he was recovering from his unconsciousness.

"Well where are we?"

Sterlious asked as he was looking at his surroundings.

"Sir currently we are a few feet from the Crash site we were originally planning to assault the Communications towers from here but tthe sergeant said we get our bearings for the moment."

The private replied with a hint of uncertainty.

"Ok Private then where's the Sergeant?"

"Currently there over there."

The soldier said as he pointed at another wrecked glider.

The Captain got up to his feet while watching soem of his men either tending to the wounded or inspecting their self loading rifles.

Eventually reaching the second glider.

He saw a mature Qotan Sergeant in his late 20s.

"Well Captain looks like your finally awake."

The sergeant said as he watched the newly awake Captain.

"No time for jokes Triveus. Now, what is our current situation?"

"Considering that we landed behind enemy lines It is urgent that we should regroup and blow up the bridges to stave the flow of possible Charatian vehicles and tread wheels (1) for the boys at the front."

"Well I agree now No time for a chat lets head out while we can. Take everything you can destroy those that you cannot. We can't let the Charatians capture some of our equipment, considering the Charatians may arrive."