ch-1 Iam the villainess part 1

'At 2:00am a selender figure was seen jumping from the bridge.
It is highly suspected that she is Selena.'
BREAKING NEWS 📰
'Selena a top doctor was suspected to have a affair with a rich man who already has a wife. Due to deeds she has done, she decided to suicide to escape from criticization'.

Hah ! What do they think,I did sucide..no it's not. The million of fortune I gained from my hardwork.Do I needed to destroy it? God why ,Why are you so unfair to me.? If I could get a chance again , I will never trust others'.
The lifeless body slowly sank deeper and deeper,a drop of tear rolled down from her eye,but soon was mixed with the sea water.

In A lavishing villa,

''Umm..gurug,gurug, Ahhhh!"
"What the heck is this? Iam alive from sinking in a bottomless sea.
Wait ,what is this'?"
Seeing a pair of pink, soft hands of a child's size , Selena was shocked,following downwards she was able to see a naked body of a girl which looked like of 5or 6 years so.

Slowly standing up from the big bathtub,she carefully stepped out of it, before she could stand up again, her foot slipped and she fell down, BANG! her vision turned black and she fainted.

"Noo...not again,I don't want to die again...I wanna

In the living room

A couple with prominent feature 's were sitting on the sofa with a man and a small kid in front of them.

Mr Su " Well you see Nahoa ,I have only this kid left with me. After Hana died ,I tried to marry so he could have a mother but you see..he is sad and don't allow others to go go near him.
I have heard that you have a daughter,so I want him to be friends with her.
He will be happy then."

The couple felt bad for this boy,who was looking down..he seemed to be a lost puppy.

The five year old Su Yan ,who was lowering his head looked like a miserable child.
'so they want me to be friends with their daughter, as if? Tch ..just wait ,he wants to go hurriedly to marry that slut , who was the cause of my mother's death. Just Wait and see ,how I will take everything back from you. I have already half of shares under me bcz my mother has already seen this coming. For now I just to to enter this family to be far away from that slut '.
He thought looking down gloomily.
No one could see his expression.

Before Ning couple could make a decision a loud bang was sounded.

Mrs Ning- "Honey! Did you listened that"?Baby Ning was in bathroom, I should go and see her".
She hurriedly sprinted off .. towards the first floor.

Father Ning also followed her in panic.
Mr Su - "Sigh! I should also go now, let's go?"
The boy whose head was lowered replied shortly" NO, you can go".

Mr Su looked at his son, looking that he was persistent he had no choice but had to agree.
"Ok ,then, be good then."