ch-5( Teenager)

Nancheng no. 1 middle school ~

Few boys were playing basketball in the basketball court.
A handsome teen with skin as white as jade was wiping his sweat from his forehead by his T-shirt. His eyes were like that of a phoenix, his lips were pale red, and his V-shape face was truly a sight to see.

All the girls that were around basketball court were only eyeing him. Unknown to their stares , he was only staring towards a bench.
Suddenly frowning hard.

On the bench, a girl was sitting facing her back towards Su Yan.
Yes the handsome teenager was Su Yan. The morning sunlight penetrated through leaves and were scattered around the bench. The girl that was
Sitting on bench has long hair done in a pony, her eyes were like peach blossoms but a little pointed at end to make her a little seductive at the same time, sitting on bench while chatting,her small mouth moved up and down, her lips were coated in full red like a strawberry. Her pointed nose was even more cute. A natural beauty to look at. She was talking to a
boy beside her ,whose hair were a little brown and was too cute .
He look like a puppy wailing his tail .

Su Yan looked at Ning Xi who was talking to Huang Haoran happily. He felt that he like a eyesore.

He threw the ball from his hand and walked towards them. Ning Xi and Haoran were too immersed in their that they totally forgot about the coming Su Yan.

"Let me tell you, even if you want to be a doctor, you still need to take physics and chemistry."

After hearing Haoran,Ning Xi said, "but i think we just need to know doctor stuff, why physics?"

"Well ,well physics is also important for operating machines."

"Ok,so it means I have to spent more work in Physics now. Sigh! "
Ning Xi concluded and dropped her head .

Seeing her sad like a lost child, Haoran decided to pat her head, before his hand could reach her head. It was grabbed by a Powerful hand, that hand has selender fingers and Clean nails.

Ning Xi looked upward and saw Su Yan's enlarged face . She was a little stunned to see him but then soon revealed a smile, " Su Yan, are you done with your basketball game?"

Su Yan looked at her smile , he decided to settle this matter later.
Still he said,"En, let's go , class is soon going to start."

Ning Xi had been living with him for more than 10 years. She was very sure that his mood is down, don't know why he is bad mood.'