ch -4

Sitting at the last row, Ning Xi checked her backpack, fortunately she had already packed her books and notebooks, even finished homework of Su Yan too. Sigh! Forget it.

Before she could take out books from her backpack, two shoes were in front of her. She popped herself up and looked at the face of the arriving person, a cute baby face with sunshine smile.
Ya it's him, Huang Haoran. The buddy of hers which according to novel helped her at every place either in her good days or in bad days .

The cute little boy placed his hand in his pocket and fished out a lollypop.
"XiXi, eat this strawberry flavoured lollypop, isn't it your favourite"
Ning Xi happily took it from him, she started to unwrap the cover, suddenly she felt a gaze on herself. The moment she looked up, her line of sight crashed with that of Su Yan, no emotion could be detected, he was eying her lollypop. Ning Xi thought for a moment and handed her lollypop to him.
Ning Xi -" here, i always eat it , so you can take it."
Su Yan looked at the lollypop in his hand and then eyed at the boy whose smile was already gone. He then unwrapped the lollypop and putted it inside his mouth. His lips formed a upward arc, which was not seen by Ning Xi but the cute little boy definitely saw it.
He went away .....soon the homeroom teacher came 'Mrs Ling'. She was a lady with bright personality and of 24 years old.
Soon she started the class-" So everyone, be ready and place your homework notebook here on my table. And come on board, ok? I will ask you questions."

Everyone -*sweating purposely*

Mrs Ling called Su Yan ,  Ning Xi was shocked and thought how miserable he is. He has autism and is afraid of crowds thus he must be scared now.

Before she could say anything, Su Yan  stood up from his seat and went to the blackboard. Mrs Ling told him to write the table of 10.
All the students - "what the fuck?"
Student A- he is dead now...table of 10, I don't even know table of 5.

Ning Xi was also suprised, it's a piece of cake for her but for Su Yan, she don't know.

Like a robot ,Su Yan wrote down table of 10.

Mrs Ling praised him and everyone clapped for him.

He came to his seat and sat down . When his line of sight shifted towards left, he saw her observing him.

Lunch break ~

Here the break lasts for 2 hours.
Ning Xi was packing her backpack when someone again knocked on her desk. She looked up and found Huang Haoran grinning, showing his milky teeth.
Su Yan thought  ' he came here again'.

Huang Haoran bought a tiffin box with him, he opened it and there lied sandwiches and sweets.

He placed it in front of Su Yan and said happily, "Here God Yan  ,take this as a gift from your friend".

Ning Xi was suprised by Haoran but then she thought I think it's better that Su Yan can atleast have a male friend.

So she automatically took hand of Su Yan and placed it on Haoran's  hand.

Well don't know how but now the three of them used to get together everywhere.

After that friendship incident, many months passed.