Chapter Five

⭒«↞⋆☆⋆↠»⭒

Chapter Five

"the meth dealer"

⭒«↞⋆☆⋆↠»⭒

"I saw something behind your friend." Jace walks next to me as we headed towards the exit.

"You're not gonna kill Simon, are you?" Clary gasps as she tried to match our pace with the heels.

I snort, shaking my head in denial to reassure her, "Nobody's gonna kill him, carrot."

"Protect the humans, kill the demons." Jace explains as he adjusted his blade, "You'll get it eventually."

"So, Why can't Simon see you?" The redhead questions as she walks down the steps.

Jace lifts up his shirt to reveal a rune on his body, "This is a glamour, a rune that makes me invisible to mundanes." he gestures towards himself, "It's a shame really, 'cause well, denying them all of this."

"Don't get too cocky, Blondie." I roll my eyes as he chuckles, while Clarissa blushes furiously.

My eyes land on Simon, a huge grin forms on my face as I took off running towards him, "Simon!"

"Percy! Thank god, you're okay." Simon exclaims as he wraps his arms around me in a hug, sighing in relief, "Where's Clary?"

I step back from the hug and turns around to see Clary walking toward us, "There she is."

"What do you have on, Clary?" Simon stutters as he takes in Clary's outfit, removing his jacket to wrap it around her, "Let me take you home."

"I don't think we have one anymore." She sighs sadly, looking between us.

"Why? What do you mean?" Simon questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

Before any of us could explain the situation, someone yelled the redhead's name, "Clary Fairchild!"

Jace suddenly appears behind the man and puts him on a chokehold as the man yells, "If you give us the girls, I'll let you live."