Chapter Six

⭒«↞⋆☆⋆↠»⭒

Chapter Six

"Members of the Triangle"

⭒«↞⋆☆⋆↠»⭒

"Guys, come on." Simon pleads as he grabs Clary's hand, "We gotta go."

Clary slips her hand away from Simon, sighing, "Simon, I think he's our best bet right now."

"What?" Simon sputters with his eyes wide open, "Perce, Are you hearing this?"

"It's her own decision, Si." I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose, "Besides I think Clarissa's right. He could help us find answers."

"Come on." Clary grabs his hand, drags him to entrance where Jace was headed.

"But How do we know this Mick Jagger looking guy is even gonna try-" Simon started to ramble as Jace cut him off, "Mundane we do not have time."

"Come on, Simon. Let's go." I patted him on the back as I walked back into the institute.

Unfortunately, He can't see the Institute since he is a mundane, He must have saw the church because he looked like a confused puppy.

Jace huffs as he realized it, grabbing his stele, drawing rune on his forearm which lead to Simon looking at him like he was insane, "He's- uh, he's like burning himself."

After finishing the rune, the blonde put the stele away, grabbing Simon's hand, whose eye widened even more, "Buddy, What's going on man? I'm not your type, ma-"

Simon's word died out as the institute came into his view, " Where are we? what the hell?" Simon Stares at utter shock and disbelief, "Guys, is there a war going on that I don't know about?"

"There is now." Jace lets his hand go, walking away.

Clary turns to Simon, "And I think our mom's at the center of it."

Simon continue to ask questions as we follow Jace, "What's this place? there's a lot of gear in here. What'd they do, rob a tech shop?"

I stood next to Simon, as Jace pulled the camera footage from outside, Simon whispering, "So this cold-blooded killer is gonna help us?"

"He's not a killer, Simon." I frowned at him, "He is helping us."

Jace cuts in before I could explain further, "Yeah, It's sort of our thing."

Simon looked between us immediately, "Your thing? You guys have a thing?"

"He means a Shadowhunter thing." the redhead reassured him, "'Cause that's what they do, protecting humans from demons."

"Well now You're catching on, Clarissa." I beam at her.

"Demons, right." Simon scoffs in disbelief, "That makes perfect sense, 'cause there're demons running all around New York."

"That's the first correct thing you've said all day." Jace told him, watching the footage where NYPD banging on the entrance.