CHAPTER 1

OH NO!!!! I am late mr Davidson is going to have my head for this.
That is what I get for binge watching an entire drama... Like who wouldn't... that drama is fire it has all in it.
You asking for romance, comedy and don't get me started on the second lead, I know most people fall for the main lead but I don't it is always the second.

As I got into the restaurant I could already see Ari looking at me with pity.
Ariella is my best friend we have been friends since like forever, God knows what I would have done without her.
I could feel someone staring daggers at my back knowing who it already was I didn't dare to turn.

"MISS SMITH I clearly warned you not to mess up after the stunt you pulled last week or you would be fired but as I can see you didn't  heed to my warnings."

I am sorry mr Davidson I slept late I was ..

I almost blabbed about binge watching a movie I am so dead I knew this drama obsession was going to get me into trouble one day and today is the day.

"Miss Smith I have nothing more to say to you than you're fired"

Mr Davidson I can't be fired.
I knew if I was fired from this job it would takes weeks to get one and that job had to pay well.
I knew I had to think of something to do fast so I quickly went on my knees.
That was the only thing I could think of.
Ari quickly came beside me and got on her knees too.

Mr Davidson please don't fire Clara you wouldn't get a replacement quickly. Moreover this place is swamped and we need extra hands.
I know you have warned her a couple of time please forgive her just this time she wouldn't come late again you have my word and I promise if she does you can fire me too.

"Miss Peters can I really trust you on this you know your friend and I don't want to have to lose such a competent person like you".

You have my word Mr Davidson.

"Just this time miss Peters because i trust you."

I looked at Ariella and whispered a thankyou.
"Get back to work miss Smith"

Yes sir thankyou sir... Thankyou sir I won't disappoint you.

"Let's hope on that miss smith"

Girl what have you been doing.
I heard Arivoice beside me as we were going back.
Hmmm.... I said scratching my head nervously.

Though I didn't get fired I knew I was going to get it from Ari's anger, like the girl is a completely different person when she is mad and guess what I can't lie to her, she always knows and I don't even know how.

"Well I ......" I started

"Don't you dare lie to me CLARA ELIZABETH THE THIRD SMITH".
I knew it wasn't going to be good if I lied, she already brought out the Government name.

"I wasn't going to....Okay I was watching a drama all through the night and when I woke up it was late."

" How many time have I warned you not to watch them when you are to go to work the next day you never listen to me. I had to put my job on the line inorder for you not to get fired."

"Please can we have a waiter here" said a male voice.
I quickly rushed over to the table not wanting to be scolded anymore.

"We aren't done here yet CLARA" Ari shouted behind me

I walked over to the table and saw two handsome men sitting.
The one on my left was jaw dropping handsome. His dark hair was combed neatly to the back not a single hair dared to be out of place.
He had ocean blue eyes that just highlights his face magnificently, he was wearing a royal blue suit with a black turtle neck top inside.
The one to my right was also handsome
He was blonde, he had his hair in a man bun and his green eyes just sparkles, he was wearing a sweatpant and a shirt.

I didn't realize how long I had been staring at them until I heard someone clear their throat beside me.

"Excuse me miss we would like for you to take our order"Said the guy on my right.

" Sorry ... Welcome to YOUR FILL RESTAURANT, I am Clara what would you like to have".

The one at my right look at the menu in front of him and answered.

"Hello Beautiful I would like the beef steak tartare with a bottle of cabernet Sauvignon wine to go with that "

"And what will you like to have?!" I asked while turning to my left.

Getting no response I asked again.
Still no response dude just sat there going through his phone like I am supposed to read his mind.

"What would you like to have" I asked again but this time raising my voice a tad higher but this guy didn't even flinch.

"Calm down kitty he would have the same thing I ordered don't mind him he isn't usually like this" the one to my left answered.

I walked down to the kitchen after writing down the orders.
I gave Ari the order while she quickly dashed to the kitchen, coming out later with a bottle of wine in her right hand and two wine glasses in her left.

I went over to their table placed the glass cup and the bottle of wine down and turned around quickly.

Ari called me over and placed the tray that contained their food on the counter. I took the tray and was headed over to their table.
I saw them get up in haste leaving the restaurant without even having their food.

I walked back into the kitchen and handed Ari the food and went back out towards the table.
I saw that a bill covering the drink they had and the food they didn't was placed in between the menu, there even left a tip.
I picked up the bill and cleared the table.

°°°°

I finally ended my shift and left the restaurant after saying goodbye to Ari.

I decided to walk today wanting to stretch my legs a little even through I had been running from table to table in the restaurant.
I have almost gotten to my house when I sighted a commotion up front not wanting to know what was happening or be part of it in any way.
I decided to go through the only other route that leads to my house which was through an ally.

I sighed bringing out my phone to switch on the flashlight as I began to walk through the ally.
I was already half way through when I felt strange like someone was staring at me.
I turned around pointing my flashlight but saw no one.
I started walking again and felt the same feeling.
I didn't even bother to turn around this time I quickened my steps.
Suddenly regretting why I passed through this route.

At this point I wasn't even thinking anymore I started running when something or someone tackled me to the floor.