CHAPTER 4

I kept on thinking as to how I ended up in the arms of Mr handsome rude man.

Luckily I didn't bump into Mr handsome rude man throughout the remaining week, I don't even know how to even explain what happened.

*Beep—Beep*

"Hmmph, don't people sleep" I said as I reached for my phone.

"Hello" I said half asleep

"Ahhhhh-" a shrill was all I heard at the other end.

"Can you calm down Ari you almost made me deaf"

"You don't expect me to be calm when you know what today is"

"what is it Ari?!... that you had to wake me up this early".

"you have to be kidding right?"-

"It's your birthday silly and you know what that means".

I looked towards the calendar on my desk, and there it was...JULY 24 circled.

"Don't tell me you forgot, well that doesn't matter because that's why you have me"

"Anyways be ready before 8, i'm picking you up".

"Picking me up, where are we going?!"

"You've got to be kidding me Clara, it's a Friday".
"That means we're going partying, we are gonna party till we drop, and to do that we have to go shopping first"

"Shopping... no Ari, I don't have the money for that. All my expenses have covered this month and even next month's salary"

"Girl I've got you covered, it's your birthday remember meaning all expenses are on me and I am not taking no for an answer"

"But Ari-"

"No but, no cuts, no coconut...Be ready by 8 okay, let's go shopping".

"Bye I love you...mwah" she said as she hung up.

I swear Ari can be a lot at times, but that's just Ari.

°°°°

"Ooh come on now Clara, what's wrong with this" Ari said as she inspected the gown I was putting on".

"Are you really telling me you can't see what's wrong with it?".

"Okay clara, name just one"

"You know...The this and this"I said as I pointed out different parts of the dress.

To be honest the dress wasn't that bad but I was getting tired. This had to be like the 10th cloth if I am not wrong I have tried on.
The ones she liked I hated and the ones she hated I liked and it kept going on for almost an hour now  and at this point I'm tired as so is Ari ... I think.

"Wow... Look at this one" Ari said as she gestured towards a silver gown that was glittering.

Okay...Okay I liked what I was seeing and with that I went over to the changing room.

Okay I liked what I was seeing and with that I went over to the changing room