CHAPTER 3

The last thing I remembered was that I couldn't stop thinking about her.
I couldn't get her out of my head and now she is pinned beneath me and unconscious.

How did this even happen, this darn eclipse, it is messing with my head.
I need to get away from her before I hurt her.

I tried to get away from her but I couldn't.
I could feel myself slowly beginning to loose it again.

I felt my fangs extend fully as I began to inch towards her neck.

My fangs grazed her skin and before I knew it I was feeding off of her.
I needed to stop before she was completely drained even though she taste so....so good.

"Snap out of it" I said inwardly.
It took every power within me to stop drawing blood from her.
I carefully removed my fangs from her neck .
I licked the blood that was slowly moving down her collar bone up to the bite spot to stop the bleeding and to quicken the healing process.

"To hell with this shitty blood moon, what have I done to my beautiful mate".

Now that I have regained my senses I needed to get her out of this alley.

I looked down at her, she was breathing steadily and between her eyebrows was a furrow, She looked so terrified.

I carefully carried her on my arms and rose to my feet.
Where was I going to take her to, I obviously didn't know where she lived and even if I did I needed her permission before I can be allowed in.

I decided to take her to my house and by using the fastest way too.

My wings— that is one good thing that has happened today.
Not like you can't get your wings on any other day as a vampire, but it just takes lots of practice and mastery, excepts for the pure blooded vampires.

I flew over to my house and in no time we arrived.
I gently placed her on the bed, I lifted her up a bit inorder to remove her jacket and shoes she had on. I then stood up to get a towel.

I cleaned the bead of sweat forming on her forehead, her face down to her neck.

I looked at the mark that now laid on her neck and subconsciously started to move my hands towards it.

I was jolted out of my thoughts when I heard a subtle moan.
I looked over to where she was lying, the bead of sweats have started to form again.
I placed my palm on her forehead and she was burning up, well why wouldn't she be after all she has been through...my poor little mate.

She looks like she is in pain, i want to get rid of the pain. And the only way to do that was by erasing her memories of what occured tonight.

After erasing her memory, I dipped the towel I had earlier in water and placed it on her forehead.
Minutes have gone by yet her temperature still remains the same and there was no way any doctor would be available today.

I thought about sleeping next to her maybe my cold temperature would make her cooler.
Without a second to spare I got under the cover next to her and moved her so that she was now sort of lying on top me.

_________________

CLARA'S POV
_________________

"humph- what is going on I can't move".

I woke up stiff and unable to move, I felt like I was being hugged or something, I opened my eyes to see that I was in the arms of a man.

Even though the panic button in my head had already been pressed I needed to get out of this man hold without waking him up.

After much effort, I finally got out of his hold without waking him up. I got out of the bed and ran outside of the bedroom.

I stopped right in my track awed by the interior of the house, the house was beautifully designed. Starting from the double staircase that connected right at the center to the chandelier that was dangling right at that connection, the marble floor.

There were paintings that hung on the wall at each sides of the staircase going down, not to mention everything looked antique like.

The house was dimly lit, it had this eerily vibe to it but looked some what calming.

The end of both stairs pointed to doors that I am assuming leads to other rooms.

"Seriously...this is not the time now Clara"

I quickly dashed to the door when I heard a sound, I am not sure if I really heard it or it was just my imagination but either way I didn't bother to check.

I took out my phone as I got to my room, I only had 30 minutes left before I am late to work.

I quickly went to my closet, I brought out a dark jeans and a sky blue shirt that was two size to big to go with.

What?!...don't judge me for my poor fashion sense, I have a thing for big shirts and it was practically the first clothes I saw.

After that was done, I went over to my bathroom, brushed my teeth as fast as I could like my life depended on it.

Well maybe it did, Mr Davidson would have my head if I am late again.

I pulled my clothes off and dashed into the shower, as soon as the warm water touched my skin a part of my neck stung a little.

With all the rushing and limited time I had, I didn't have time to pay attention to the little sting I felt earlier or to think about how I ended up in that royal looking house

"Not...not today Mr D" I said breathlessly to Mr Davidson, who was already waiting by the door, with the someone is getting fired today look.

"Looks like luck's on your side today, miss Clara"

"You can say that again" I said inwardly as I walked into the restaurant.

I said my goodbyes to Ari as I left the restaurant. I told her about waking up in a palace-like house, but she just stared at me like I had suddenly developed two heads.

I called on a cab and entered, when the cab passed by the alley, I saw picture like flashes of me entering there. But that was it, it came in a flash and went away the same way.

"Hmm... Peace" I sighed as I plump down on my bed.

Now that I think about it, I think how did I get into that man's house and his arms.

It's all a blur, I tried focusing hard, I retraced my thoughts.

Okay to the man that I was in his arms, I couldn't help the blush forming on my face.

Focus Clara, this is not the time
Okay now... back to the man, now that I think about it he looks familiar.

Oh my goodness... He was the handsome rude man I met back at the restaurant.

How the hell did I end up with me.