CHAPTER 2

ANGUS POV

"You don't do any other thing than work do you Angus".
I looked up from my computer screen to see a grinning Bernard.

What do you want again Bernard?!, and how did you even get in.

"Hey come on now can't a man come over just to hang out with his best friend?,
And this best friend has a spare key."he said cheekily.

Just tell me what you want some of us are really busy you know.

"What are you even busy with?."

Have you forgotten what today is Bernard?
Today is the lunar eclipse and what comes with the eclipse the blood moon and you know what happens when the blood moon show up.

You know you don't really have to be involved that is why we have the higher ups.

I prefer to be involved now rather than when it's all in ruckus Bernard.

Okay...okay you can be involved later and I'm sure you've already done most of the work.
Now come on we have somewhere to be.

Before I could even reply I was been dragged and forced out of the office in my house and through the door.

Where are we even going, don't you have work and other things to do aside pestering me.

"My main and only work is to pester you and don't worry about the place we are going" he replied with a really annoying grin.

What are we even doing here of all places Bernard.

Don't ask questions just follow me.

We got out the car and went into the restaurant.
We sat there for a while until the door to the restaurant opened and a wet earthy smell like the smell of rain wafted my nostrils, it was soothing yet intoxicating.

I looked back to where the smell had come from just to see a girl who looked like she had been chased running into the restaurant with her hair swinging left and right.
I turned around just to see a puzzled looking Bernard looking at the menu in his hand.

You still haven't told me why we-

Can we get a waiter here.

Bernard cut me off before I had a chance to complete what I wanted to say.

As he saw her run towards them with her shiny dark hair tied in a ponytail swinging back and forth, her almond shaped brown eyes, her almost non existent eyebrows and her beautiful round face.

He couldn't stop looking at her like he was in a trance of some sort.

But these questions kept swirling in his head.

Was he ready to have a mate?!

Of course he has been waiting for his mate for so long but now that she is finally here he didn't Know what to do.

Even if he was ready would she accept him after finding out what he is.

He hadn't even noticed that she had left until Bernard voice jolted him out of his thoughts.

What happened Angus it looked like you zoned out there, the waitress asked what you wanted but you didn't even answer.

I don't know Bernard. "Why are we even here" I asked for the umpteenth time.

"See you made her mad"

I turned around to see her walk away hurriedly after placing the wine and wine glasses down on the table.

She already hates me, what will happens after she finds out what I am.

I got up from the table and walked towards the exit of the restaurant.

Bernard called out to me but I ignored him just I was about to exit the restaurant I saw him place money in between the menu.

Angus, Angus what happened in there you just got up and left.

I don't know Bernard...I just don't know
I think I just found my mate.

Well isn't that great, you've been waiting for your mate for so long.

Well I know I have but now that she is here I don't know.
And I think she may dislike me or hate me.

Why do you think she hates you.

Well I don't know maybe because I kind of zoned out and totally ignored her.

I don't think she hates you, you both just got off to a bad start.

Well that is not what she thinks, I think I am just going to go home.

Wait so you are going to leave me, we aren't done here.

"See you later" I said while driving of.

The time for the blood moon arrives rapidly.

"Albert has all the preparations been made" I asked walking into the living room.

"Yes sir, everything is intact".

"I hope so, you can go home now".