[020]

[𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—ALICENT HIGHTOWER DECIDED TO JOIN THEM ON THE TRIP after once and for all. Amara managed to seem delighted by it in front of her face, but when she turned her back to her Amara pulled a disgusted grimace at the back of her head, causing Luke and Jace to chuckle. She would truly rather throw herself into the shivering sea then have to deal with Alicent's entire family on one ship.

Helaena had tried to calm herself with the fact that her two children were on a very large ship, sailing into the ice cold territory of Westeros, and as there were maidens helping her she still felt a bad feeling in her stomach that something were to happen on this trip, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was.

Amara's heart had skipped a beat when she had heard the news of the Ser Willem Lannister and his brother would join them on their trip. Rhaenyra seemed nearly delighted that he would join when she told Amara, while Amara's face turned pale. She didn't know if she liked the idea though. She wasn't sure wether it was because she felt uncomfortable around him or because he seemed so obsessed with her.

He had gifted her plenty of flowers and sent her notes and all sorts of stuff when she was back at Dragonstone, and she found it rather wholesome but the fluff she was receiving from her wasn't what she wanted. She wanted something raw, something pure.

On the morrow they had swiftly gone to Dragonstone to retrieve Amara's dragons, and when they did so Amara couldn't have been more delighted with the outcome.

Her four dragons at Dragonstone were ever so excited to see her and Cannibal face to face again. And Cregan stood, not daring to take a step towards her beasts, but he watched how she greeted her dragons like they were her children, and how she spoke so softly to all of them. What he didn't notice was how Aemond was glaring at him from behind along with the rest of the Hightower's.

They had decided to take aboard three ships that were large enough to house all the people they would need. There would be two more ships of use that Cregan would lend to his men as he would not allow the Targaryens to go out alone with almost no protection.

The three ships were large, and made out of dark wood that would creak if you stepped on certain places. The entire ships were filled of men who were making sure they weren't sailing in the wrong direction and maids who were swarming around, doing whatever they could so the royals could have peace.

The large sails that were hung on the ships were sigils of the Targaryen house, colored of red and black with a drawing of a dragon around it. Amara found it rather beautiful.

But at the moment she was keeping a sharp eye on her dragons that were swaying throughout the blue sky, with not a single cloud in eye-sight. Amara watched how they played with one another and how more significantly larger Cannibal was next to the others. And also how Grey was the smallest of them all, but still the most adorable in Amara's eyes.

Erudite was flying in circles around Lola, teasing her as Cannibal was flying above all of them, casting a shadow over Fyreheart which she didn't exactly seem to enjoy as she was screeching at him, but he merely continued in aggravating her. And then there was the misty dragon, that was flying the closest to the beautiful ocean waves, dipping his wings in it and splashing himself slightly.

"I should have brought Arrax," Spoke Amara's little brother, Lucerys besides her now as he was starring up at the five dragons in absolute wonder.