[036]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE AMARA WAS PRESSED UP AGAINST THE WALL along with none other than the Aemond Targaryen. The two had somehow managed to loose both of they tops, leaving Aemond bare chested and Amara standing in her corset.

Amara had now finally realized how everything made sense with the two of them. The moment their lips connected she knew what she felt. For him and how she desired the two of them to be together.

Their mouths danced together as her arms were wrapped around his neck, clinging him to her and his moving everywhere around her back. She managed to catch her breath every now and then, but wished to stay with him like this forever.

She felt hot, and she knew Aemond did as well. She could feel his heart pounding against her chest relentlessly with no stop to it. Her stomach was turning and mind dancing all around as the two continued kissing each other deeply against the wall.

Amara felt her back arch, forcing her closer to him as he began stepping backwards, pulling her with him. He felt the exact same.

And he had now hoped Amara had realized how important it was for the two of them to be together how he longed for her since the beginning. Since he saw her again on Kings landing after not seeing each for six years.

If they were to spend six years apart now, he would tear himself apart and do whatever he could to find her and her unique self. He found her astonishing. In all ways possible. He loved the way she talked, her attitude (although it could be aggravating at times), he loved her hair, her eyes . . .

He loved her.

But he knew they couldn't be together now. Maybe never, only if it were the two of them alone, but never in public, visible for the people. He was afraid, downright afraid for the first time in his life of being hurt.

Amara had so much power over him he would get down in his knees for her and beg her for a single glance if needed. He hated it when they were apart, when they didn't speak.

Then, as quickly as it began, everything suddenly stopped.

As Amara was getting needier per second, suddenly, the warmth of his body against hers vanished and was replaced with cold emptiness of where his body once was.

He was standing away from her, expression panicky, eye looking anywhere but her, his hair all messed up in a way Amara enjoyed it. His eyes, wide on hers. His chest rising and falling as if he had just run a race.

And Aemond . . .

Aemond had been wrong. He realized that now. He had thought kissing her would make all the horrible feelings vanish, but the truth was that the pain didn't disappear. It seemed to grow worse, in a rash movement.

He knew Amara's parents wouldn't let this happen, that they would shame the both of them because of it. Amara would grow a hatred for them because of it, he knew that now. He knew everything she felt for him now and he realized the moment she did.

Amara . . .

He came out of this mind, flooding with the thoughts of the angelic girl that stood before him, to find Amara staring at him, blinking with confusion. Now he would have to say something. Some vague excuse. Maybe he should plead insanity. That would be true enough.