[032]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA TRIED TO ACT CASUAL AS SHE WAS SAT BESIDES AEMOND. She wished so dearly that she could move, and sit besides quite literally anyone else. Both of them were sat at the end of the table, by each corner but they were close enough to feel the heat of they bodies close to one another.

The only person who was observing the two with strong eyes was the Baela Targaryen who had caught the two in an intimate position. She had kept a close eye towards Amara ever since they returned but after the talk they had earlier, she seemed more relieved.

Amara was drowning in her thoughts, as Cregan was busy speaking about the plans that would be the next evening for when they were to set out towards sea and search for the dragon that Amara and Aemond may already have met.

They hadn't told anyone about it; in fact, they had nearly not spoken of the matter themselves. But it had all changed after their meeting with the ginormous beast.

"What do you think about that, Amara?" Spoke Daemon who caught her attention then she immediately noticed all the eyes that were plastered on her.

She hadn't been listening. She blinked around confused at all the bases and stuttered slightly. "Uh—Do you mind repeating that statement?"

Cregan pulled a swift smile at her and repeated what he had been saying moments before. "Tomorrow will be your last day here before we set off towards the shivering sea the next morrow, my men need time to prepare if we come face to face with the beast that haunts the sea." His eyes didn't remove from Amara's. "Do you believe that's alright with you?"

Amara drew in a deep breath before nodding solemnly. "Whatever will we use our last day here to experience then?" She questioned out loud. She looked at Cregan with a soft gaze. "Do you reckon I could visit the Forrest once again?" She wondered.

She didn't want to tell them the reason, especially since it was because of the dragon the two had encountered. She wanted to find it again, and she could not take her mind off of it.

"No." Spoke Daemon swiftly, not letting Cregan answer her. Amara shot her head in his direction. Amara opened her mouth to protest, but Daemon was quick to continue. "You are not allowed to leave the village, it's been decided."

Amara scoffed at him. "Why not?"

"Because you refuse to speak of what happened out there, and you would likely get yourself into something that would cause trouble for yourself. No."

Amara leaned back in the wooden chair she was placed in, suddenly she inhaled the familiar scent of the boy besides her and she attempted to ignore it, though it felt impossible. "What do you suggest I do then, Daemon?"

"Perhaps the Lord Lannister will enjoy being in your company?" Grinned Rhaenyra teasingly as she spoke, and caused a panicky expression on Amara. She sucked in a swift breath and pulled on a fake smile as best as she could.

"Why—why would he?" Spoke Amara, with a awkward chuckle following.

Aegon then let out a scoff, looking at Amara in utter disbelief. "Are you truly so dense?" He said and stuffed his mouth full of food.