[035]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—WATCHING HERSELF IN THE MIRROR WITH DISGUST, AMARA SIGHED deeply and replayed everything that had happened over the last couple of days. When they first made their way to Winterfell, she had attempted to take Aemond's life. And yet, he accompanied her when she went out to search for Eryx.

He had warmed her, held her and he had kissed her along her neck. But just as they were about to connect their lips they were interrupted by Baela. Baela was clearly surprised by the sudden scene that appeared, but Amara had wished for her to stay away and for the two of them to be with one another in that moment. Just for one night . . .

No. No, no, no, no, no and no.

What was going on with these rebellion thoughts that surfed through her mind? Why was she letting this delusional part of herself take control? Why was she thinking of Aemond to be exact? Why was she even speaking to him at all?

She tolerated Aemond for the most parts, and saw him as a somewhat of a equal. Ugh, she felt shivers down her spine by the word 'equal' and 'Aemond' in the same sentence.

She wondered how she would be able to get him out of her head for good. She had done grave mistakes this day, but they could be fixed . . . She hoped.

Amara was caught up in her thoughts again, thinking about every possibility and zoning out. But she was quickly pulled out of them by a sudden knock at her door.

She swung her head towards the sound, knowing whoever this might be . . . It wouldn't end well.

After a moment or two an unsure voice of her voice echoed the room. "You may enter!" She shouted, hoping it to be anyone but Aemond.

The door creaked open, only to reveal Aemond Targaryen's long silver hair and his menacing eye to Amara. Of course it's him.

A weird feeling coursed through her stomach, a feeling that either made her want to throw up or scream. She gulped hard, trying to rush the feeling out of her, afraid Aemond would somehow know.

Aemond took a slow step in, and something about him seemed different for some reason, he seemed to be there, in Amara's room for a purpose.

"Why are you here?" Blurted Amara out with more force than intended.

Aemond looked at her, dictated on scanning her features before he shrugged lightly. "To comfort you, clearly." He spoke, with a hint of sarcasm.

Grin "So this time mummy didn't send you? It was your own free will?"

"Is that a question you need an answer to?"

"I suppose I already know the answer." She spoke with a sassy voice.

It was obvious there was some tension between the two, and they both could feel it tearing up their skin slowly, piece by piece. Amara gulped as Aemond watched her blue eyes shine upon him. He straightened his stance and took a deep breath.

"Are you . . . Alright?" He spoke suddenly. Amara almost wanted to laugh by the way he was acting out of character, being suddenly empathetic instead of the usual mysterious, menacing Targaryen he was.