Tainted Love (Part 2)

"Ngh. Mm. What the freak?" I mumbled, waking up from the vibrations from my phone. I looked around. Oh yeah. Me and Christian had sex, that's why I'm in his bed. Freakin jerk. I bet he was just trying to not let his horniness go to waste. So he used me. Freakin bastard.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the recent message that was from none other than Elijah.

'Tracy I really need to talk to you about Christian. It's important. We need to meet up now!'

I looked at the message and rolled my eyes. Why is he so obsessed with us? How annoying.

'Stop texting me or I'll block you' I replied.

'No please wait! Haven't you ever wondered why Christian likes you out of all the girls he could have?!'

'No! Because he's a good person!'

'I just need two minutes of your time. Please. Danny's Diner, and I'm buying'

I had to contemplate for a moment. I don't want to meet with him, neither do I need to. He can suck my non existent dick. But I do want to make Christian jealous, since I now know that he knew what he was doing all those times I was jealous over him. Yeah. I'll leave a note.

'Ok. I'll be there in 5. Don't be late'

I went downstairs and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. It said: 'I'm meeting up with someone. Don't look for me. I'll be back in 30 mins'.

I quickly went to my room and shoved some clothes on, left the note in front of Christian's door, and got into my car, driving off.

When I pulled up to Danny's Diner, I could see Elijah through the window. He looked like he was hiding from someone. Like going freakin incognito or some shit. I was up to the door, opened it, and sat in front of Elijah.

"Hey..."

"Hi. You have two minutes that just started" I said to him.

"No one liked you throughout 3rd grade and high school,". I scoffed. "Tell me something I don't know" I said, rolling my eyes. "It wasn't Catherine who exposed your secrets when you first came, it was Christian. Christian was the boss in those 9 years. He made sure everything went how they we're supposed to go. But for some reason, he took a liking to you" He explained.

My eyes widened. "You're a freakin liar. Geez you people. You'll say anything!" I snapped at him. "I'm telling the truth Tracy, believe it or not. Christian paid us if we bullied you and made you feel worthless. He told us to do whatever we wanted. It was like a part time job for all those years. But then we saw what he was doing. No one had the guts to say anything, especially since we could be next in line after you. So we kept obeying him. He had literally everyone under control. And even today, I'm risking my life just talking to you right now. Tracy...I'm sorry. But I think you should run from Christian. He's manipulative and obsessive, especially over you. He's not safe".

I could feel myself trembling and my fists clenched.

"There's no way. You're lying! Why are you lying!? You're not sorry! You're just trying to ruin my life like everyone else in this fucked up freakin world. Christian's the only one whose ever cared for me!"

"How do you think he always shows up on cue. He manipulated you. Doesn't seem that great to me. Anyway...my two minutes are done. I have to go" he said, standing up and walking out.

I walked out and got in my car. "No way".

When I pulled in the mansion driveway, I saw Christian leaning on the front door. I got out the car and walked towards him.

"Trace. Nothing he said was true. You know that right?" He asked, not looking me in the eye. I flinched, and felt rage flare from my whole being.

So it is true... I can't believe this.

I walked in through the door.

Damnit.

I felt Christian grab my shoulder. "Answer me". I turned around and glared at him. "How could you?" I asked, pushing him. "How could you?!" I shouted. I pushed him down to the ground. "YOU BASTARD! Was this all apart of your messed up plan?! For me to move in with you?! For me to be friends with you?! Was it your freakin plan for me to fall in love with you too?!" I punched while yelling over and over again.

He didn't punch back. I felt tear after tear rolling down my cheeks. I could barely see straight.

I got tired of punching and wiped my tears. "C-Christian why...?" I asked.

I looked at him. He smirked, giving me that same look he did when we met. Come to think of it, those eyes. The eyes of a predator. He always looked at me like I was his prey, I just didn't want to notice it because he was all I had.

"Are you done? Because I can't hold back anymore" he smirked. "W-what?". "Maybe it'll be easier this way". I flinched, and in an instant, he flipped me over and pinned me on the floor, with a grin on his face. "You don't know how happy I am to hear you say you love me. I love you too Trace. I've loved you ever since saw you. You're so desperate. Helpless, but at the same time, stubborn. And now your mine". I tried to kick him but he suddenly slapped me.

I whimpered.

"Don't be difficult Trace. We're meant to be together" he grinned. He smashed his lips against mine, stealing another kiss from me. Christian kissed me like he owned every inch of my mouth. His tongue practically fucked mine. I still felt good. And I still couldn't get enough of that feeling.

It's sucks.

I'm tired. And my head hurts.

...

~

I moaned in comfort, feeling a soft squishy pillow. My eyes slowly opened "You passed out" Christian told me. The memory of what happened last night came pouring. I tried to run but I was yanked back by a collar on my neck. "What the...C-Christian!?" I snapped at him. "What? I don't see anything wrong" he smirked at me. "Why...C-Christian no. Take it off!" I snapped at him. Christian stroked my hair, making my cheeks burn.

No, shit why am I blushing?

"You're so cute," he grinned. I could feel tears building up. "You don't need to go anywhere so why not stay here...with me" he whispered in my red ear. "S-stop it...it's n-not right" I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Don't be nervous. Love is love, whether wrong or right" he said, his fingers trailing by down my neck. "N-no, stop" I muttered, feeling my body shudder.

I'm sad that he did this to me, but I'm still in love with him. Why?

"Trace, come on. You're just like me" he said. "I-I'm not..". He pushed me down on the bed. "You may not realize it now, but we're the same. We both would do anything for love" he grinned at me, his gaze on me. "No I-".

He pressed his lips against mine, taking my breath once again. That same feeling of being preyed on came overflowing back. His tongue dominated mine, and it all felt strangely good. When he let go, I was panting. I can't think straight again. My lust for him is going nuts. It's not fair.

Why is this happening?

Back then, I probably would've made friends if it weren't for Christian. I wouldn't have dropped out of school and ran from the orphanage. Maybe I'd be a business woman, working all around the world. But I met Christian. He took an undeniable liking to me. And that liking ruined my life.

And yet, I love him. And I don't hate him not one bit. He practically brainwashed me all those years. He knew about my feelings, so he let them grow until the time came. Those feeling were ingrained in my fucking heart. And now I can't erase it.

It freakin sucks.