Tainted Love (Part 3)

~Christian~
I slammed into her wet gushing pussy, making her make a new sound that I'd never heard. It turned me on even more. Her face turned a darker shade of red and she bit her lip, probably hoping I wouldn't notice. How fucking adorable.

I kept thrusting while talking. "Cmon Trace. I like your voice. It turns me on". She made quiet little moans and shut her eyes. Jesus. She's driving me nuts. I stirred my cock inside of her pussy, causing her to lose it.

"Ngggh! Hnnghh! Aaah!" She moaned, gripping onto me. Fuck. Her pussy feels so good. It's like she's a virgin all over again. "Shit I'm close" I groaned, thrusting into her hard a few more times.

And finally, I came inside. Then I stirred, driving her wild. When I pulled out, I could see cum dripping out. Tracy was panting and blushing, her legs still wide open with cum dripping out of her pussy. Shit.

Heh. She's mine.

-PAST FLASHBACK-

"I'm back!" I yelled throughout the mansion. "Welcome home Master Christian" George the butler said. "What's up G. Where my mom?" I asked him. "Your mother's upstairs in her office" he replied. "K, thanks". I walked upstairs and to my mom's office.

"Mom" I said. She was sitting at her desk on her phone. "Christian, is that you?" She asked. "Yes. I have a question mother. It's about a girl I like". Mom's head shot up, and she tossed her phone away, probably shattering it. "Your phone...".

"Don't worry about it. I'll buy a new one. Anyway, come tell me about this lucky girl Christian" mom said holding her hands out for me. I walked towards her and sat on her lap. "So Christian," she began brushing my wavy hair.

"Is she worthy of you?" She asked me.

"More than worthy. She's a diamond in the rough". "Good". "I might have pulled a few strings to become friends with her, but it's love mom". "It's perfect. In this family, we do anything for love Christian. Even if it means killing others. She's the only thing that matters now. But careful. If you're too quick about it, she could escape from your grasp" mom explained. "I know mother. I won't let that happen ever. Don't worry".

"She belongs to me already. She'll just realize it a long time from now".

"Good. Tell me Christian, what's she like?"

"She's an orphan who's bullied at her orphanage and at school. She's bullied because she doesn't pay attention to anyone, and also because she's so beautiful. Her eyes are a bluish gray. And she has long golden brown hair. But that's a problem. How can you be pretty, but be an orphan?"

"Hm. So I'm guessing she was disliked before you pulled strings?"

"Exactly. I just pulled the strings that were already there a little further. You have to understand, she blocked everyone out. Mainly because of the way they treated her. But still, to her, she didn't have anyone she would call important. She was used to crying and being bullied so that wasn't a statement either. To her, she was living and everyone else was practically dead. That's how she's different from the other bullied kids. That's why, when I came into the picture, I became relevant. She hung onto me like she was hanging on to dear life. I was important" I explained to mother.

"You didn't like the idea of being irrelevant did you Christian?" Mom smirked. "Of course not! Everyone either feared me or adored me, except her. And she was the most vulnerable out of all of them. So why? She's special. That's why I want her" I complained. Mom chuckled and hugged me. "Ah. Like mother like son".

"And mom, where's dad?"

"Oh he got in trouble again sweetie. He's in some Russian prison or something. He should be back by tonight for dinner though"

"Cool. I wish I was a wolf".

"You'll grow to be one. But not now Christian".

"Being a demon sucks".

~Tracy~ -Present-
I woke up again, this time, in my room. We'd been fucking like wild animals all night, and now I'm sore as hell.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

I wish I could hate him properly. I still love him. It sucks like hell.

I walked out my room and downstairs, where I saw Christian talking to that girl from before.

I stomped down the stairs, my emotions getting the best of me. "Why is she here?" I asked Christian, trying to stay calm. "Why can't she be?" He asked me. I turned my glare at her. "Get the fuck out, horse face" I snapped. "Bitch, what the fuck did you just call me?!" She shouted.

Ugh!

I stomped over to the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife out of the drawer. Her face turned pale in horror. I quickly stabbed her through her chest, before she could move. She yelped and fell on the ground, trying to crawl away. I saw blood trailing from her. I chuckled and grabbed her, turning her over to see her face. "Christian is mine. Mine. MINE! NOT YOURS!" I stabbed her again and again.

I felt my eyes tingle like crazy.

I was suddenly hungry. And I pounced on her, my teeth piercing her neck, allowing me to drink her blood. I drank a lot. Until I was satisfied. But when I realized what I'd done, I froze.

What the hell?

I felt Christian's hand crawl up my neck. "I told you Tracy. You're just like me. We would do anything for love" he whispered. "I...d-drank-". "Oh yeah. I turned you last night. You're dead now. You're a demon, or what humans like to call,  a vampire" he chuckled. I shivered. "I know this a lot to take in, but we're real. We hide behind the normalities of human kind. Some people don't believe in us. But that's what makes it fun." Christian grinned.

"I like it" I looked at him. I felt my eyes tingle. "Your eyes glow blood red when you're feeling a strong emotion Trace. So what are you feeling?" He asked me, caressing my face. "Lust. Love. I love you Christian" I said, feeling my eyes tingle even harder. His eyes glowed golden. "Good girl. I love you too".

"Let's be together forever"