꒰ ͜͡➸ PDA

—RAIN—

- he's pretty chill with whatever you want.
- he's not going to full on make out with you but he'll hold your hand and let you cuddle into him.
- usually he's the one cuddling into you in the first place.
- especially with the ghouls. he'd never admit it or be super obvious about it but he gets a little jealous whenever he sees you laughing with another ghoul.
- he has no idea why. he knows you love him and would never cheat on him, especially with one of his best friends, but he can't help it.

as rain walked into the common room, he saw mountain looking over your shoulder at your phone as you showed him something, both of you laughing.

rain's stare became a bit more stern as he quickly shuffled over, you looking up and smiling at him.

"rain! i was just showing mountai- oh.. hello.." you chuckled as rain wiggled himself in between you and mountain and put his legs over your thighs, snuggling into your neck as he wrapped his arms around you.

mountain chuckled, rolling his eyes slightly as he began talking to cumulus.

dew cackled with swiss as they watched rain grumble slightly.

"we know she's yours, dude. you don't have to get possessive." dew grinned. rain just scoffed, pulling you closer to him.

—MOUNTAIN—

- he's a bit more tame, sticking to just giving you kisses on the forehead and letting you sit close to him on the couch.
- really casual couple stuff that the other ghouls act like is the end of the world whenever they walk in on you two snuggling.
- mainly swiss. he's petty so he's going to be as dramatic as possible because he doesn't have a partner.
- i'd call mountain a private-PDA kind of guy. he'll give you all the affection you want in front of people, but when your alone yet still out of one of your rooms, it becomes even better.

you smiled as mountain softly read you a book. you were snuggling into his side with your head on his shoulder, his arm around you as he turned the pages in a timely manner.

you were completely relaxed by mountain's low voice, his earthy scent washing over you, surely getting stuck in your clothes as you're eyes began to droop.

mountain noticed, smiling softly and pressing a kiss to your head as he turned the page, moving his left hand to your scalp and massaging it for a moment.

suddenly, the door swung open, swiss barging in making you jump out of your sleepy state.

mountain growled, the noise loud and intimidating.

swiss looked over, worried he accidentally barged in on one of the older generations of ghouls. though he relaxed when he saw you and mountain.

"oh, thank satan. i thought i was about to get my head ripped off." swiss sighed. "you might if you don't leave." mountain grumbled, bookmarking his page and closing the book. swiss looked over, raising a brow.

"oh are you two being couple-y again? gross." swiss fake gagged. "swiss." mountain stated. "hm?" the multi-ghoul hummed, happy he got mountain to react. "get out." mountain demanded, his eyes narrowing. swiss quickly understood the earth ghoul wasn't messing around and nodded, walking out.