꒰ ͜͡➸ you come home hurt after visiting your parents

requested by @/Mychemcherry and @/zamppaz

i combined y'all's requests sense they were kinda similar, hope that's okay <33

again, trigger warning. these next few preferences are requests and they're almost all angsty.

you have been warned.

—RAIN—

- caught off guard.
- he had no idea your parents were this way. now he knew why you just mysteriously showed up at the ministry and just kept coming back. and why you agreed to move in so fast.
- but.. we all know water ghouls are the most underestimated.. you might want to watch out for a couple missing persons reports in the next few weeks.

you sighed shakily as you stumbled into the ministry, pushing your hair out of your face as you tried to keep your posture up a somewhat normal amount as wells as hide your limp.

you whimpered softly as you turned into a hallway, letting all the tension in your body go as you leaned against the wall.

"dove?" you heard rain's voice. you looked up, seeing rain standing at the end of the hallway that you had just entered from, his tail swishing worriedly.

"are you okay? what happened?" he asked, rushing over and placing his hands on your waist, looking your body up and down at the multitude of bruises scattering your skin.

"rain, i'm fine-" you started. "you are not fine, y/n! what the hell happened? you said you were going to your parents!" rain cut you off, quickly picking you up—shocking you, in all honesty—and taking you down to the catacombs.

rain stared at you with a clenched jaw after you finished telling him what had happened at your parents house.

"lay down, dove." rain said, moving to his side of the bed. you sighed, laying down and leaning into his body. rain was careful of your bruises, barely even ghosting his hands along your body whenever he touched you.

"you need to call me when shit like that happens." rain whispered. "i know, i'm sorry." you mumbled back. rain gently hugged you, pressing a kiss to your head.

after a few minutes you began to drift off to sleep, your body giving into it's exhaustion.

though, before you were fully asleep, you felt rain slip out of bed.

"sleep well, dove.. you won't have to worry about your parents anymore."

MOUNTAIN

- he gets angry.
- like, it's scary.

mountain watched as you pulled into the ministry parking lot on your motorcycle, quickly settling it down and stumbling as you got off.

you took your helmet off to reveal your hair more disheveled than usual, and it looked like you had bruising around your eyes.

you looked over, seeing mountain standing at the window next to the main doors of the ministry, a worried look on his face.

as you started towards the doors, you had a very noticeable limp.