Chapter one

As I exit our ebony hearse, I take in the sights of the dreary stained glass windows, the tacky carpets, and don't get me started on the awful uniforms.

As a family, we make our way to the principles office. I can see the memories flashing through my mothers eyes as she glances at the hallways she used to walk through each day as an adolescent teen.
"Must I go here mother? Why is it every time i begin settling into a school we have to find another", I complain.
"You will love nevermore, you'll fit in well. besides if you hadn't let loose a bag of piranhas into a pool then perhaps you wouldn't be in this situation", she responds.
"Wednesday let the fish loose"
"You provided the bag to her. Besides aren't you keen to see your sister".

It doesn't matter what I do. I will never fit in with my family, let alone stand out in a school where my sister is.

We reach the principles door.

My father knocks twice and we are greeted by a very tall woman, broad shoulders, and white hair, presumably my parents age.

"Larissa, long time no see" my mother reaches out to hug the stranger.
"Indeed it has been a while Morticia" the woman replies as she welcomes my family into her office.

We take a seat in front of her desk. I can already tell this is going to be a rough year.

"So Delilah, I assume you have a good idea of how the school works considering your twin is here. I'll have Ajax show you around. There's not much to go through, let's get you sorted into your dorm."

We are escorted up stairs and through hallways until we reach the door to my new home. I can't believe this is where my parents want my sister and I to be.