08

_____

_____

Saturday, October 16th.

Alea woke to the sound of metal cluttering together, an aggravating noise that woke her instantly. She slipped out of bed, or, Leighton's bed. To be precise. She was extremely uncomfortable in knowing that she was in fact, in Leighton's home.

Nonetheless, slept in his bed. She was so overcome with exhaustion that that fact didn't seem to bother her much last night, but now in the daylight, it seemed to unnerve her more than ever.

"Must you be so loud? In the morning, no less."

"Must you be so grumpy?" He says, mocking her. It takes a moment for her to fully realize that he has no shirt on, which seems to unnerve her even more.

His variety of tattoos looked like art had been imprinted on his chest, some people would argue that tattoos were unethical and horrid but Alea thought of them as pieces of beauty, ethralling and carefully made.

And right now, in the morning's light with his messy hair and bare chest that revealed his fit tatted body, he looked breathtaking and she hated it.

She loathed it.

Her gaze then shifts from him to his face hands, he was cooking.

She didn't even take note of the scent of waffles, bacon and eggs that then filled her nostrils. She hated how good it smelled and she hated it even more knowing he was cooking them.

Almost as if enjoying something he made was going to give him some sick satisfaction.

It was stupid she was aware, but her hatred for him dictated every bone in her body, every decision she made and every thought she had.

She hated him so much sometimes it was hard to think clearly around him.

She composed herself, not wanting to induce him any longer. "I'm going to go take a shower, do you think you have any clothes I could wear that's not horribly grotesque?"

He rolled his eyes at her comment, "Eat breakfast first." She's taken aback by this, eat breakfast with him? She wanted to laugh at the thought.

"I'm fine, thanks. Just go get me some clothes an-" He put up his hand, interrupting her. He had just got finished making the eggs and putting them on the plates on the next counter over.

He shakes his head, "Nope, eat first. It's good to eat in the morning."

Asking her to eat breakfast with him was something she'd never anticipated, what game was he playing at? He hates her. She hates him.

People who hate each don't eat breakfast together, hell-- they shouldn't have been in this situation in the first place.

She wanted to say no, she wanted to decline and tell him off but it would be unjustified.