Waking up

When I first opened my eyes I realized that I wasn't in my room anymore and instead I was in a cell that was painted all black with no window to see what's going on. I began to panic wondering where I was, but then I realized that Tiki wasn't with me.  I searched everywhere in the cell and couldn't find her, when I was about to break down I heard a door open and began to look outside my cell.

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴"

"Who are you" I asked in a panic trying to find out why I'm here in this cell. The Person ignored my response and told me to wear whatever was in the bag that they gave me. I hesitated for a moment but then I nodded my head. The fabric of the outfit was a little worn down but I didn't care, but what I did notice was that the outfit was based off of the ladybug miraculous.

 The fabric of the outfit was a little worn down but I didn't care, but what I did notice was that the outfit was based off of the ladybug miraculous

D-d-d-do they seriously want me to wear this!! This is so revealing. I hesitated while I put on the outfit looking at it in the mirror. The guard then took me out of the cell and handcuffed me while I was waking with them. "𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳!" The guard then said "𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦?" I then shrugged and continued walking confused not wanting to start a fight.

It took a while but we made it to the place that they took me. I then looked around me to see Hundreds of people on different sides of the room chatting and looking at me and this other person that was handcuffed. "𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸"  The boy beside me said as I was dragged into the room. The room began to stop chatting after someone hit a glass to get everyone's attention.

"𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴" I looked in shock for a moment then I shouted out "𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘐𝘈𝘎𝘌!! 𝘐'𝘔 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 19 𝘠𝘌𝘛!" The person who was by me agreed with me but basically said the same thing as me. "𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯" As the lady said that the whole crowd started clapping and applauding to her response. I began to re-think all of my life choices at that moment. What about Paris? What about Cat Noir? What about Hawkmoth? What type of lies is LIE-la spreading while I'm gone? What about my parents?!

Damians POV:
I noticed that the Girl beside me was silently crying her eyes out while the forced arranged marriage happened. " 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦!" The girl beside me went from a sad expression to a cold blank expression on her face that made me wonder just who she is. The guards then took us to a room that was located down the hall from my mothers chambers.

They really are pushing the red and black huh? I said to myself while walking into the room

They really are pushing the red and black huh? I said to myself while walking into the room. The guard then left me and the girl alone without saying any word...

"𝘚𝘰 𝘶𝘮𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘢-" Before I could say anything the girl gave me a cold expression like I said something to offend he. She then snapped out of it then apologized to me quickly "My name is Marinette Dupan-Chang" She then gave me a smile.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Thank you so much for reading <3
Word count 619