~Happier than ever~

We got dressed into our usual training outfits. We spared each other while training. In the first round Demon won and in the second round I won. It was now the final spar. "Hey demon you better give it your all." He chuckled "Same to you Angel." 3 2 1 START. We both went running to each other while I dodge his attack.

Then he dodged my attack, this went on for a couple of minutes until he got the first hit. I then slid in between his legs and pushed him to ground as I put my sword to his neck. He then grabs my hand and flips me over which caused my sword to fall out of my hand which ment that he won the fierce battle.

We were also told today that we will have dinner in the dining room again. As we walked back to our room we spent the rest of our time talking about our life before being kidnapped and then also used the time to plan our outfits to make us look like we were prepared husband and wife. After much declining and decision making we were able to choose matching outfits that both of us liked.

While we were sitting down at out seats a loud BANG

While we were sitting down at out seats a loud BANG... could be heard nearby, I was quite curious what that was noise when Thalia suddenly laughed out of no where. "Hahahah... Looks like your farther and your siblings are here for you~"

I must have look confused at that moment, I said "You have siblings?!" Damian then face palmed himself, "Adopted siblings...My dad likes adopting kids with green eyes, blue eyes, black hair, and trauma..."

"then he might as well adopt me..." I whisper under my breath. Just as Damian was about to say something about my comment the door suddenly burst open. He screamed my name and put his hand out for some reason. My body move by itself while I jump from my seat to the other side of the room. The door slam into the table as Thalia and Dami both jump from the table and look over to the opening. We saw 3 people walk in.

"Hey baby bro, sorry we took so long we had to do a mission so we are a little late...wait what are you wearing?" One of them says while looking at his outfit. The one in the middle then looked at the table. "Sorry to interrupt your... dinner but I'll gladly take my son back." Thalia then laughed, "Sorry but you're taking another person home darling~" The guy then had a straight face. "Is Damian... a twin." There was complete silence kinda crazy how they ignored me... "Don't worry Damian is the only one... But I do have someone to introduce to you."

I thought that was my que so I ran up to them as one of them throw a bat themed blade at me while I jumped and dodge it Damian grabs it jumps also then throws it into the wall. We both went back to the ground simultaneously. "Good job Demon!" I say while putting my hand up then he gives me a high-five. "What...He accepted a high-five... Who are you!!" One of them says.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng Wayne al Ghul" (long name i know) "Why do you have our last name? You sure you aren't his sister?!" Damian then spoke. "She's not my sister... She's my wife." He says with a straight face. "YOURE WHAT!" All of them say simultaneously. "YOU WERE GONE FOR ONLY BARELY A WEEK!" The one in red says desperately trying to understand the situation.

Well this just got interesting...